We got a problem

cecil30-30

I may or may not have a problem on my hands. 😆 found a good deal on tomatoes so me and my dad bought us a few boxes to can and now we can not find any canning lids or seals anywhere. I've checked everywhere from dollar generals, hardware stores to rural king and nothing. I can order some but they won't be here till Wednesday. Anyone have any leads on some local to east tn? I'd sure hate to let these go to waste.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

backyardtndeer

Walmart here usually has them, but they move stuff around. Have seen them in the grocery area as well as in the outside garden area where clearance stuff is at sometimes.

Good luck finding some.

akachuck

I can take some off your hands and make salsa and give you a few jars in return . A favor for for a favor. I get to keep a few jars though 😁

Teacher

There is a thread on aldeer of folks dealing with the same problem. my wife ordered ours online a few months ago. Good luck in your search.

Tenntrapper

Just ordered 72 rings and lids at $103.. 😢 😿 😭 should be here Wednesday. Just hope we don't loose to many by then.
Should have ordered jars with lids and bands...
6 dozen pints

Attachments

Drycreek

Blanch and freeze when you get lids and jars pull out of the freezer and thaw cook and can. Wife and I just did a batch of 28 pints today.

sgtwebb1

Supporter
Walmart here usually has them, but they move stuff around. Have seen them in the grocery area as well as in the outside garden area where clearance stuff is at sometimes.

Good luck finding some.
Wife dragged me into Ooltewah Walmart this morning to get some packing supplies, I just happened to notice (they moved everything in the 2 months since I've been there, had to go on a dang scavenger hunt) they had a good number of Ball jars, lids & such.