Water color on The Hill

Jeff Burnett

Has anyone been on Center Hill between Hurricane and the dam in the past week? Wondering about the water color and temps. When I was there the last of July the water was tea colored and temps above 90 at daylight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Football Hunter

Jeff Burnett said:
Has anyone been on Center Hill between Hurricane and the dam in the past week? Wondering about the water color and temps. When I was there the last of July the water was tea colored and temps above 90 at daylight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeff
bOUT THE SAME

Jeff Burnett

Thanks-going on a day trip, putting in at Floating Mill Wednesday or Thursday. Just can't stay away. Really like to camp there for another week real soon though.

A

Anonymous

Pretty lake,rented a cabin @ pates ford july 4 for a week.I'll be fishing it alot when i move there........cant wait!!!

Jeff Burnett

I spend a week the last of May, and another week the last of June camping at the primitive camp site diagonally across from Pates Ford. Great walleye fishing in that area at that time. You will love it. Also, some mighty good bass fishing in the area if that is your thing.
This was supposed to be in reply to Jerry D. I goofed again:)

Jeff Burnett

Put in this morning at Johnson's Chapel. Battery was dead. Used trolling motor and jumper cables to start the motor, but it wouldn't charge. Fished that way, trolling with the kicker for a couple of hours-motor started sputtering. Had to quit and come home. Took it to Auto Zone-battery killed. Got a new one and put it in, but too late to go back now. Water temp 86, not much color, got two blue cats about 4 or 5 pounds.

Latest posts