WARNING

HOOK

DeerX_zps2dd0ef38.jpg

ANNUALLY...There are 1.5 million deer V car accidents in the United States causing millions in property damage, 10,000 injuires, and 150 deaths.....

Deer should be outlawed..........These are dangerous creatures...they typically travel in packs or gangs....

nate17

I was told this story tifwiw, but the source is credible so assuming the story is too.

One of my coworkers told me he spotted a guy hunting really close to the main road one day. Thinking this was prolly unsafe he stopped to have a chat with the guy. Upon talking with the guy he learned that he was down from michigan to do some deer hunting and was unfamiliar with the area. He asked the guy why he chose to hunt so close to a major road, and the guy responded, i seen that deer crossing sign down there and i thought that ment this might be a good spot to see some stuff...

mathews338

nate17 said:
I was told this story tifwiw, but the source is credible so assuming the story is too.

One of my coworkers told me he spotted a guy hunting really close to the main road one day. Thinking this was prolly unsafe he stopped to have a chat with the guy. Upon talking with the guy he learned that he was down from michigan to do some deer hunting and was unfamiliar with the area. He asked the guy why he chose to hunt so close to a major road, and the guy responded, i seen that deer crossing sign down there and i thought that ment this might be a good spot to see some stuff...
:D

Latest posts