Wallmart in Halls/knoxville

BlountArrow

Ha ha, yeah what is left of them anyways.
Another gentleman and myself were there Tuesday at 10am. We were the first ones, he bought 14 and I bought 9. I went back yesterday to pick them up and there were a few left. They also had a BUNCH of Sawtooth Oaks and I didn't see any yesterday but I didn't look around for them either.

If you're willing the Wal-Mart in Madisonville also got their trees in Tuesday morning.

45min. to the stand

any near nashville? I saw that Clarksville was going to get them, but when you call, the people there dont even know what a tree is, much less a dunstan chestnut, and they certainly have no idea if they will get it or when... :(

Football Hunter

45min. to the stand said:
any near nashville? I saw that Clarksville was going to get them, but when you call, the people there dont even know what a tree is, much less a dunstan chestnut, and they certainly have no idea if they will get it or when... :(
Nope,which amazes me,huge metro area,and.....nothing

TS_13

Football Hunter said:
45min. to the stand said:
Nope,which amazes me,huge metro area,and.....nothing

Agreed....I do not get it. It keeps me from getting them though. I thought for sure Sumner, Wilson, or Williamson would have some.
More Chinese for me I guess. I did get two Dunstans last year I am interested to see how they compare to my others.

45min. to the stand

Well, I called them and they said that based on their ordering patterns, they did not see the nashville area as a volume sales area. I recommended that they send some to the Charlotte Pike walmart and they can pull people from Nashville and the surrounding counties.. Lots of hunters in Cheatham and Dickson that come into the west side of nashville all the time. We'll see about next year.
In the meantime, anybody know where I can get some nuts? :)

Latest posts