Walleye cheaters....

Chiflyguy

The way I understand it they routinely catch them deep, like 70', and they won't live.
I also "heard" the cheaters never donate their fish.
Fishing Lake Michigan for yellow perch, their air bladders would come out their throat.
60 feet of water.

agelessssone

I agree. I do like the way they do the kayak tournaments though. Put the fish on a measuring board with your tourney number, take a pic and release. They go by length, not weight.
The kayak tournaments had a cheater a while back.
He cut a couple inches out of the middle of his measuring board and put it back together. This way he gained 2 inches on every fish he caught.
Finally got caught when someone noticed his board didn't look right and the director measured it.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
He cut a couple inches out of the middle of his measuring board and put it back together. This way he gained 2 inches on every fish he caught.
Finally got caught when someone noticed his board didn't look right and the director measured it.
Seems like I remember that.
There are scum in every area of every competition no matter what it is.

FLTENNHUNTER1

Anytime money is involved there will be thieves.

Even more reason to eliminate them.

DaveTN

If the fishing community wants them stopped, they should be stopped. But stopping tournaments for all involved because of cheaters isn't right. If they are committing a crime; arrest them. I mean let's face it, they are weighing and measuring fish, how hard can it be?

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
If the fishing community wants them stopped, they should be stopped. But stopping tournaments for all involved because of cheaters isn't right. If they are committing a crime; arrest them. I mean let's face it, they are weighing and measuring fish, how hard can it be?
Kind of sounds like the liberal response to guns and criminals, don't it? Some criminals are committing crimes with guns, therefore, we should take guns away from everyone.