• Help Support TNDeer:

Wal- Mart

Pic IN the Casa

The Lebanon Walmart might be the worst place on earth
The Walmart at Nolensville Rd and Harding Place sucks complete donkey anus!!!
My work is close to there. We have renamed it The UN Giftshop. Only two people in there speak English. The rest were probably at a BLM rally the night before.

They have 25 lanes but only the self checkout is available. There's 30 ppl in line and only 1/3 of the machines will take cash.

I walk in there without a mask and everyone looks at me like I just climbed off their momma and at their fridge eating their leftovers.

The greeter (from throw a dart at a world map) chases me down to ask about my mask. I just talk in jibberish back at him and walk on.

There's so many different cultures working there it's a wonder they can even communicate enough to stock the shelves. You ask where something is and Abdul has to go find Juarelizza to translate... in broken English.

TNTreeman

My work is close to there. We have renamed it The UN Giftshop. Only two people in there speak English. The rest were probably at a BLM rally the night before.

They have 25 lanes but only the self checkout is available. There's 30 ppl in line and only 1/3 of the machines will take cash.

I walk in there without a mask and everyone looks at me like I just climbed off their momma and at their fridge eating their leftovers.

The greeter (from throw a dart at a world map) chases me down to ask about my mask. I just talk in jibberish back at him and walk on.

There's so many different cultures working there it's a wonder they can even communicate enough to stock the shelves. You ask where something is and Abdul has to go find Juarelizza to translate... in broken English.
Man that's freakin hilarious. I was raised about 10 miles south of there in Nolensville . I'm making a special trip to that Wally World just to check it out and not wear a mask. I can actually say I like the Walmart in Franklin, it's not bad at all.

Pic IN the Casa

Man that's freakin hilarious. I was raised about 10 miles south of there in Nolensville . I'm making a special trip to that Wally World just to check it out and not wear a mask. I can actually say I like the Walmart in Franklin, it's not bad at all.
The one in White House ain't bad either.

Snake

Supporter
I go there only when I have to but I did go today and believe it or not everything worked like a charm . Sportsman license , wife's case of Ensure and a bag of grass seed wow couldn't believe it out in less thst 30 minutes .

Volbuck777

This maybe the funniest thing I’ve read on here.

Hunter 257W

It's sad how Walmart used to be nice stores where you get a wide variety of products. When they 1st started their superstores it was great because now you could get oil and filter for your car while grocery shopping and maybe a sweatshirt to deer hunt the weekend all in one stop. But I agree now they have turned into a big mess for the most part. You do see exceptions though in the more affluent areas. I guess that's racist for such places to even exist, huh? I recall the 1st Super Walmart that opened in Huntsville, Alabama. Everybody was talking about it and it was really nice and clean. Now we call it the ghetto walmart. I wouldn't go in there unless I could take 2 friends, all 3 of us with automatic rifles. :)

mossyoakmantn

Try the one on Nolensville pike by the zoo sometime. I was in that one a couple of years ago. It was quite an experience.
40 40 Nolensville rd. I used to do security there as a side gig. I used to get in some knock down drag outs in that place lol. It used to go down out there and still does. I could sit here all day and tell stories. It was in the top 3 worst in the state. There was one in Memphis that was the worst. Then this one and the one on Dickerson pike.

mossyoakmantn

One good thing I loved about the Walmart on Nolensville rd was back when Walmart had handgun ammo and 556/223 if they dropped a box and it busted or if they came in from shipping broken they couldn't sell it and they couldn't throw it away so the asset protection guys had to give it to someone they knew in law enforcement lol. I came out of there with a lot of free ammo.

PalsPal

So, what's the problem?

I don't go often, maybe once a month, but I don't think I've ever had an issue at any Walmart. I know what I want, and where it is usually. The people running the gun counter are always helpful.

And I ONLY use the self checkout. Most times I never speak to anyone and am in and out very quickly.

But hey, if you have a problem then please stay out. It will make my trips even quicker :) !

Harold Money jr

I’ve been in law enforcement for 20 years. The absolute closest I’ve ever came to shooting someone was 22 years ago at a Memphis Wal-mart at 1am. A bunch of us were going hunting in Arkansas. We needed stuff for the boat and stopped at the Walmart. We left half our guys at the truck and boat and half went shopping. Some gang bangers didn’t realize some were resting in the truck. A couple gang members jumped on the bumper of the truck to see what was inside. Our guys rolled out with shotguns, the gang bangers immediately reached in their belts for pistols while the get away car circled the boat and truck. I came out and found my gun and another guys shotgun ready to go in the truck seat. They said “Ma-an we don wan no trouble”. It was only at that point did they leave. I FULLY believe had it just been one of us or heaven forbid our kids or wives the outcome would have been much different.

Volbuck777

So, what's the problem?

I don't go often, maybe once a month, but I don't think I've ever had an issue at any Walmart. I know what I want, and where it is usually. The people running the gun counter are always helpful.

And I ONLY use the self checkout. Most times I never speak to anyone and am in and out very quickly.

But hey, if you have a problem then please stay out. It will make my trips even quicker :) !
Are you reading any of this lol. If you are then you know the problem.

Crow Terminator

The problem with McMinn County area is the population has exploded and the businesses, road infrastructure, etc here were barely able to handle the volume of people 20 years ago. Today it’s a nightmare no matter where or when you go. Walmart is the biggest retail store in the county of 6 towns and almost everybody comes there; there’s just 1. Add in that Meigs county doesn’t have a Walmart...and those residents come to the one in Athens too. I stay away from town as much as possible just because I don’t like people. I wanted some soft plastics for fishing and knew Walmart probably had it but as soon as I saw that parking lot I didn’t even bother to stop.

Deer Assassin

i shop at the wal mart in fairview once a week

it is ok

now charlotte pike in west nashville the first on the month when the check comes in ......................................................

Latest posts