Waiting on Uncle Smokey...

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":l8x5ewg6 said:
We may not hear from him this year!! :rotf: :rotf:

He's already 1-0 on here this season.... He picked the Sooners over UT. You must of missed that post..... :tu: He normally calls me collect on Thursday night after their big snipe hunt. Standby...... :)

Here's the recap.....

"I finally got the collect call from Uncle Smokey. He was talking a mile a minute about the first weekend of college football. I asked his opinion about the Sooners vs Vols game and there was this long pause. Durning that moment all I could hear were the rigs in the background at the truck stop.

Once Uncle Smokey got his bearing about him, I couldn't get a word in edge ways. He kept telling me that Tennessee's defense needed more lead in their pencil and their defensive backs got toasted more then the bread at the local truck stop. He told me that the Sooners will not be running the wishbone this weekend and the Texas Tech transfer will be airing it out.

Uncle Smokey also mention that this will be Dobbs first true test as a starting QB and that he might get introduced to Mr. Stryer like Worley did last season.

Uncle Smokey did mention that this one might be a little closer and spit out the score 28-17 Sooners...... :) "

gator-n-buck

Hillbilly Hunter":2o5reaj7 said:
I bet he was sweatin over that first pick. Indonfind it amusing that Uncle Smokey only presicts UT games. I guess the interest in Tennessee football runs in the family!!! :super: :tu: :tu:

You guys ask for his picks and he knows your team of choice....... :tu: This weekend he will be picking the UF game.... :tu:

gator-n-buck":2k1o7ipj said:
Hillbilly Hunter":2k1o7ipj said:
I bet he was sweatin over that first pick. Indonfind it amusing that Uncle Smokey only presicts UT games. I guess the interest in Tennessee football runs in the family!!! :super: :tu: :tu:

You guys ask for his picks and he knows your team of choice....... :tu: This weekend he will be picking the UF game.... :tu:

Get it right Gator, its the UT game. :poke: :poke: :tu: