vous past memories ...................

Deer Assassin

Deer Assassin

Supporter
yesterday i was sitting i spoons living room and we were talking about the good ole days vous past

i have so many but the once that came to me were

montgomery bell i came up to bring spoon and BC71 their hangulators it was raining and snowing a lil
i remember spoon so drunk he fell in the mud

same vous was show me horns vs exwife round 1

the next year at cedars of lebanon

show me horns vs ex wife round 2

show me horns vs game eye arm wrestiling

crappie lucks bare buttocks ..... fire fire fire

that dang blasted scott winchester and jagermister i was so hammered i saw the bottle and saw the cross and a deer i was like i love Jesus and deer this must be good man was i wrong

the year at henry horton me and NBF won the shooting house

just a lot of good times with good people and good food

feel free to share some of your memories

i guess im feeling old ..... like ruger old

i have been on here 15 years this fall my son is going to graduate I have made some of the best of friends
I have lost some of the very best of friends due to death

ImThere

ImThere

Lol I have been here for 11 or 12 years and never made it to a Vous had people try to talk me in to it and even tried to make it to the Henry Horton Vou it was literally 5 miles from my house but we lost a 600hp gearbox that Friday night I worked practically 72 hours straight. I wished I would have made a few for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimrod777

Nimrod777

Supporter
I made it to quite a few. When I was new to TNDeer, I felt completely out of my element showing up at Monkey Bell with my bride. One of those first years (that I was on) LT4Jesus and I even sponsored our own mini-vous outside of Cleveland for folks in our area who couldn't make it to the main Rendezvous. Had prizes, guest speaker, some robodeer footage, the whole deal.

Been to Monkey Bell, Fall Creek, and Horton, missed Cedars. One of the early years in they were still doing King of Crap. I had made some anti-abortion post, and was suddenly on the list of finalists. When we showed up to the pre-Vous Friday night, some of the gals grabbed my bride and dragged her off to discuss the nominees. My poor wife had no idea what was happening to her, but my recollection was that some of those gals were too many sheets to the wind to remember it the next day. Apparently one of the gals started talking smack about me, and my wife stood up for me. If you knew how gentle my wife is, you'd understand just how deep it had gotten! And wasn't an hour later CrappieLuck had his nekkid butt pressed up against the window of where they were meeting.

I always enjoyed at Horton when we'd bring guitars and do a little singing, sometimes with a guest vocalist or two. And that time a couple fellows stole a bunch of supplies out of someone's truck.

spoon

spoon

Look forward to the next Vous as long as I have a
Dead bolt lock and Showmehorns doesn’t show up :livid: :D

rem270

rem270

Supporter
I was 15 when I joined and that was 15 years ago. The only thing I regret about any of it is not making one vous. If it happens again I'll be there.

Gravey

Gravey

Supporter
Never made it to the actual Vous but made 2 pre-Vous parties on Friday nights. One at Henry Horton and the one at Cedars of Lebanon. Fun stuff!!!

Cuttin Caller

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
I like to think of the great times for sure.

Deer Assassin

Deer Assassin

Supporter
Cuttin Caller":i62q7o99 said:
I like to think of the great times for sure.
I remember the first one I went to you were so drunk you asked who I was I said the Easter bunny and I think you believed me

LA man

LA man

Ive only been to one pre vous. Met ruger and better half, cant remember the rest. nd i do remember chippawpartner grilling elk steaks on grill, day wuz good.

mrjim43

mrjim43

Almost 18 years. I meet most he Tn deer crew at the Deer Show in Nashville in 98 I think. Been on Tn Deer since then. Don't post a lot but sure seen a lot of changes. Lost a lot of people over the years.
Happy TnDeer To You All.........

BuckWild

BuckWild

Supporter
I remember cooking crappie and sauger filets in a motel parking lot for one event. It was in Nashville near the zoo and TNBow got lost driving around the zoo. Then Eland walked up on us cooking fish in the parking lot and asked if this was the TnDeer function. LMAO

Can't ever forget "The Twins"

Too much fun....

Good time Charlie

Good time Charlie

Ruger is there any way to go back and read some of the posts....this has got my nostalgia up.

Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
my biggest regret also is not making one. I tried when it was at Cedars and HH, but just couldn't make either.