Vols get another QB

cbhunter

Another highly rated qb coming in 2024. Heupel and company knows what they are doing!

Attachments

• 045EB5B0-593D-487E-BF61-9F38D9734E1C.png
    045EB5B0-593D-487E-BF61-9F38D9734E1C.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 75

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I know nothing about the kid, but the scenario kinda reminds me of when UT got Dobbs. He was a 4* kid out of GA that UGA did not recruit because he didn't fit their system. Dobbs sure became a player for UT, though. UGA is supposed to be in the running for the #1 QB in the class right now, but if I recall correctly the year that Dobbs went to UT the Dawgs either whiffed on the higher QB, or they signed him and he didn't pan out quite the way they wanted. Only time will tell if this turns out the same, but good get for UT if he stays committed through signing day

cbhunter

I know nothing about the kid, but the scenario kinda reminds me of when UT got Dobbs. He was a 4* kid out of GA that UGA did not recruit because he didn't fit their system. Dobbs sure became a player for UT, though. UGA is supposed to be in the running for the #1 QB in the class right now, but if I recall correctly the year that Dobbs went to UT the Dawgs either whiffed on the higher QB, or they signed him and he didn't pan out quite the way they wanted. Only time will tell if this turns out the same, but good get for UT if he stays committed through signing day
This guy picked us over bulldogs. They were in on him too

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
This guy picked us over bulldogs. They were in on him too
Not exactly. Bulldogs already have already had Ryan Puglisi committed for a good while, and are in on Dylan Raiola pretty heavy. I'm not a recruitnik, but I'd never even heard of this guy on the Dawgs websites that I read and check in on. I don't care if he had a UGA cap on the table, he was not a priority recruit for them. Not saying that he's not a good player, as he obviously is (#9 player in GA, apparently), and I really think that he's a good commitment for UT.

cbhunter

Not exactly. Bulldogs already have already had Ryan Puglisi committed for a good while, and are in on Dylan Raiola pretty heavy. I'm not a recruitnik, but I'd never even heard of this guy on the Dawgs websites that I read and check in on. I don't care if he had a UGA cap on the table, he was not a priority recruit for them. Not saying that he's not a good player, as he obviously is (#9 player in GA, apparently), and I really think that he's a good commitment for UT.
Made three visits. Was offered early February by Georgia.

I can't say how hard they were pushing but offering 2 months ago has some legs to it

THEdonkey0515

Made three visits. Was offered early February by Georgia.

I can't say how hard they were pushing but offering 2 months ago has some legs to it
They must have been pushing some, UGA was in his final 4. He had a UGA cap setting on the table when he picked UT

Last edited:

Latest posts