Vols basketball

Mudbone

Wow!!!
They are really playing well!
I love the new coach. He has really got them playing some good ball! 7-1 when they were predicted to be dead last in sec now ranked 20th I think.

THEdonkey0515

17-1

Is the combined record of the girls & boys Tennessee Bball teams right now.

Girls got a win over #8 Texas in there last game.

Boys have wins over #17 Purdue NCstate & Georgia tech both on road.... boys only loss has game against a Villanova team who is currently ranked #1.

Boys play #7 UNC tomorrow should be good game.

Mudbone

Really like Barnes.
True he knows how to get the most out of them.
They are small but play big. Very impressed.
I love college basketball where a well coached disciplined team can trump athleticism.
I can't believe I am about to say this but Go vols. Sorta I hope they win all their games asides from you know when.

THEdonkey0515

Looks like Barnes has his team ready to play once again as they got the lead early on.

Dude has turned a lot of 2 & 3* players & a few transfer guys into some good ball players.

mr.big

for a team that was supposed to finish last in the SEC they sure played NC tough,,,,I am glad the real games are getting started so I have something to watch and ease my NFL withdrawls..

UK`s 8th graders are starting to play a little better also,,they looked pretty weak a month ago but looked a lot better yesterday,,

gobblegrunt

I was really disappointed in how the game ended. The team did not handle the press very well at all. They played like they had never seen a press before. Those two mistakes alone cost them the game. North Carolina had the lead in the game for a whopping 1:45. They still won!! Tennessee just gave the game away at the end. It was a great game other than that. I think Tennessee is going to make a good run in the SEC this season. They will surprise a lot of teams

Latest posts