Vols are back

Mescalero

It technically was the furthest thing from beinmg a thug... Someone walks in your house unannounced and you chase him out and beat the crap out of him. I got no problem with that.
People say well he was leaving but at that point you have no idea what his intentions were and he reacted. I dont think he went "looking" to beat somebody down.
Exactly. He could be going to his car to get a weapon You don't know. But the bottom line is nobody really was harmed except the drunk guy. Come on! Play ball!

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Everyone knows or should I say in legal speak knew or should have known that you do NOT chase after someone who has broken into your home. Argue it all you want to but he was a uninvited guest that crossed the threshold. Its your duty to retreat after a home break in, home invasion or even a encounter like this and call the police and let them handle it. Not go running down the street like John Rambo and try and handle it yourself.
Outside his door isnt running down the street. I was under the impression it happened right outside his apartment.

Latest posts