Visited my first Cannabis Dispensary

Chiflyguy

Get off the pot thread. Baseball can randomly test you and if you’re positive, you’re off the team. If you’re in an accident and you test positive, there goes your future. It’s not legal in TN and I don’t want you to try to get around that with the legal CBD they’re talking about on here. You’re still under 18 so it’s ALL illegal to you. Make good choices kid. There’s plenty of bad choices you can make when you’re an adult. K.
Nicely put.
@akachuck
Your mamas very wise.
Back in the 80’s and 90’s, when we did something stupid only us and those involved knew.
Your generation has to record everything and share it.
Sorry kid. The 90’s were awesome.
The 2020’s blow.

AT Hiker

Keep everyone stoned, pay them a pittance of government money so they never want to work or care, and presto you have Democrats for life!!!
Hey, it’s just time to spread the wealth man. Those opioid dealers are fat cats now, time to let the local farmers in on the loot.

Pilchard

@akachuck

Please stay away from pot and other drugs. I’ll share my experience and hope it influences you in a positive way.

In high school I experimented with weed and as I entered college I began using it regularly. At the time, I was on a full ride scholarship to a D1 school to play golf. I found myself making the choice to smoke weed instead of going to practice. My coach would get mad but never formally disciplined me because he didn’t want to lose me. Looking back, I really wish I had a strong father figure to set me straight as I was wasting my talent.

Fast forward and I quit the team and tried to play professionally. One big problem…. My priorities were out of whack and I chose to smoke weed/fish/chase girls instead of dedicating myself to my school work and golf.

Now I look back and think about what I could have been. I still have a nice life and a beautiful family that I wouldn’t trade for the world. But at the same time, I look at the names playing on Sunday on the PGA TOUR and they are kids I used to beat.

I’ll never know what I could have achieved but I can tell you for certain, I damn sure wish I never would have smoked pot. It steals your motivation and limits your potential.

akachuck

Thanks y’all for the great advice, only reason I talk about it is because I’ve learned a lot through the documentary’s, YT vids, and other peers personal experience.

Mattt

Pretty sure there are more dispensaries in Colorado than gas stations or Mexican restaurants. Never been in one, don’t know crap about weed but if mandate bull crap keeps getting tighter it’s copperhead road for me.

moondawg

I was curious if it shows up on a drug test. And from what several have said on here, it does. Having said that, I have no use for CBD, or any of its variants. My superpower is not needing anything to help me sleep. I know others who aren't as fortunate, and use Cbd to help them go to sleep.

BigAl

I visited a "coffee" shop in Amsterdam. Was intimidated by all of the choices. So I had a brownie.
Got stranded in CO in the big blizzard this year after a weekend of snow skiing, had a dispensary right across the street. We chose to stay away.

Latest posts