Visited my first Cannabis Dispensary

Kimber45

Oh man...Virginia is getting places. Florida has medical, Maine has recreational, Washington list goes on and on.

My questions and hesitation for ever trying it - do you give up you ability to own firearms, or certainly buying additional firearms.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the government decided to use it as a “tool” at all

Snake

Supporter
I find it to be an excellent remedy for chronic pain, especially considering the alternative is usually heavy narcotics, which I try to shy away from at all cost .

Yea we buy the Delta-8 for my mother in law to help her sleep.
30 day supply is about $30.
What kind of Delta 8 is it you get for $30 ? Wife gets a vape cylinder for $25 but it don't last 30 days .

Dbllunger

Supporter
And if you go take cash.

It may be a modern state of the art dispensary, bbut you still pay for it just like on the street...no credit. :D

If there is ever federal legalization then credit cards will work but until then, the feds have made it hard as possible for these legal businesses to operate.

BSK

it all depends on how big the hit is, and the temp of the pen. the higher the temp the faster it burns. don't ask how I know.
Just be careful with vaping cannabis products. Most of them are oil-based, which does not mix well with the normal fluids used in nicotine vaporizers (Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin) which are water-based. Remember the stories that were sweeping the media about young people's lungs being fried by vaping? All of those cases involved kids vaping black-market THC mixed with acetate. Basically, they were vaping fingernail polish remover. Obviously, that will destroy your lungs.

Safari Hunt

A retired cop friend works in a retailer near a head shop. Said it is humorous to see the old timers going in for their fix. Me? Never used it or needed it. In the Olden Days, single malt Scotch was my choice. One shot on the rocks with a splash of water to increse the humidity was all I wanted or needed.

BuckWild

Supporter
In Metropolis, out of state purchases are legal. Limited to half of a resident's daily limit.

Out of state total purchase limited to: 250mg of edibles
15 grams of "Flower"
2500mg of concetrates

TAFKAP

Just curious...does this stuff show up on a drug test?

Sure does......

And it's not the employer's drug test that's my deterrent. It's the Workers Comp drug test that'll decide whether or not to pay for my catastrophic employment injury if/when that happens.

"Oh, you pissed a hot one? Looks like this extremity amputation is gonna go on your private insurance"

Latest posts