• Help Support TNDeer:

very sad news...Bobby Jackson aka Game Eye has passed away

Deer Assassin

I waited as long as I could. His daughter is taking care of the arrangements, and I cant find the obituary.
Bobby's Ex wife messaged me on the 27th saying he passed the night before. I have confirmed it with his cousin Tony aka Vipertp.
I have no details on cause of death and will not speculate. last week I informed Ruger, Scott winchster, and tim (smh) and fordman (troy) and a few others Needless to say I ruined their day.

I was waiting to post until I find out of there will be a service or an obituary but it has been a week no word.
I ask that you pray for all his family, his daughter, Tony Viper and Diane his wife.

Bobby was a character period. I have so many great memories. The vous at ceders of lebanon when he and smh had an arm wrestling competition. Bobby roo he had at his house that one year . I have rode bike with him and his ex.
my greatest memory was november of 07 he asked me to come hut a farm in bedford county. I needed to check it off.
He put me in the best spot. He was tagged out but there was a monster buck running around. his ex asked what are you going to do if Lade kills it. Bobby just said id be happy for him. When he told me that i thought it was awesome. I killed 2 does he kept wanting me to shoot a 6 pointer i told him i was there for does. great hunt now a precious memory. I have a great picture to always remember.

Bobby was a turkey killer period. I dont think I have seen better.
Bobby was a deer killer,,, stone cold but he was a great hunter ..... unlike my self. And put him in camp with his cousin Tony guarantee you them deer jaws will be hitting the ground.
Bobby played guitar and sang a lot .

rest in peace my friend

Update: his ashes were spread over his hunting lease and here is his obituary

https://karnesandsonfuneralhome.com/tri ... bute-start

I will miss him

me and him on that hunt and the hangulator that was bowriters old truck i bought from john

bobby and hangulator

bobby and tony

https://karnesandsonfuneralhome.com/tri ... bute-start

Wildcat

Re: very sad news...Bobby Jackson aka Game Eye has passed aw

I was wondering what happened to him the other day. It's sad to see he passed.

Cuttin Caller

Staff member

Man this sure is heartbreaking.
I sure will be praying.

Andy S.

Man, I really really hate to hear this. I was wondering about "gameye" the other day. For those that were not on here back in the day, gameye could flat get around some game and put them down with the best of them. He was a true woodsman and had lots of success in the woods and outdoors. Gone too soon, really hate this for him and his family.

Stu

Sad news. To young. Prayers to his family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPSman

That sucks. I had wondered what ever happened to him a few times. I'll be thinking of him and his family.

I never met him but you could always tell he was pretty quick witted. My favorite memory of him was the time him and the big bald headed guy (cannot remember his name) got into a semi heated discussion on how strong the bald headed guy was. He put up a video of himself tearing a phone book in half and Bobby said "So we are gonna have a paper tearing contest?" Ol Baldy went into orbit on that one.

Gravey

Aw man I hate to read this. He worked at the Nissan plant in Smyrna and at a former company was in there doing some trials. We had messaged and chatted here but never met I don’t think unless we did at a vous. Anyway I recognized him, introduced myself, we chatted and exchanged #’s, then left. He was a good dude. Missed seeing him and viper in here. Prayers for his family and friends. RIP game eye!!!

Gravey

UPSman":1jglsqj5 said:
That sucks. I had wondered what ever happened to him a few times. I'll be thinking of him and his family.

I never met him but you could always tell he was pretty quick witted. My favorite memory of him was the time him and the big bald headed guy (cannot remember his name) got into a semi heated discussion on how strong the bald headed guy was. He put up a video of himself tearing a phone book in half and Bobby said "So we are gonna have a paper tearing contest?" Ol Baldy went into orbit on that one.
That was psycho (George) and I remember that.

UPSman

Ya know, now that I think about it, he got me his friends and family discount when I bought my Nissan Titan.

Yeah, psycho...and the name fit.

Cuttin Caller

Staff member

I remember one picture he posted on here. LORD A MERCY.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts