UT turkey harvest survey

th88

Completed mine. Survey stated that participants were randomly chosen from license holders and those who reported a turkey harvest. Screenshot of the actual e mail below.

Screenshot_20220517-205705_Yahoo Mail.jpg

catman529

I'm really considering not filling it out since they don't ever listen. But I'll probably fill it out again if it comes my way.
Where do you get that from? I'm guessing they listen to hunters all across the state. Just because they don't immediately react to your response doesn't mean they don't listen. Collecting data is a very important part of any research, whether you see an immediate result or not.

timberjack86

Where do you get that from? I'm guessing they listen to hunters all across the state. Just because they don't immediately react to your response doesn't mean they don't listen. Collecting data is a very important part of any research, whether you see an immediate result or not.
Not necessarily UT ,but the twra has a habit of not listening. My thing is thier lack of response to our declining turkey population. If they really wanted to help the turkeys they would have done something a long time ago when we hunters started sounding the alarms. IMO

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Not necessarily UT ,but the twra has a habit of not listening. My thing is thier lack of response to our declining turkey population. If they really wanted to help the turkeys they would have done something a long time ago when we hunters started sounding the alarms. IMO
Some still deny that there is a decline. They "have plenty of birds to hunt".

paboom

I think the TWRA has lots of room for improvement, but to be fair, almost every state is behind the 8 ball on the turkey population decline. Govt agencies aren't exactly well known for their efficiency.

kornbread

2-Step Enabled
I've never received a survey from them. I've harvested turkeys since I was in high school. I only harvested one bird this year but my wife ended up getting 2. I assisted a friend in getting his first as well. I will say the population is obviously decreasing in my area. There are several farms that used to have birds that don't anymore.

mike243

So how far can you go on $2.00 🤣 , I'm just thankful we don't really have good duck hunting on this end of the state, I would probably be dayvorced cause I love wing shooting lmao

Latest posts