UT / LSU baseball

Displaced_Vol

I was pissed it was on ESPNU and I couldn't stream it. Didn't go our way at the end. We kept it close and were in at the end but sounds like little fundamental mistakes got us again…
Skenes apparently is the real deal.
Heard LSU sat an attendance record last night also. Hopefully Burns is on point tonight and we can even it up.

cbhunter

Turned it on in top of eighth and was excited. They quickly sucked the life out of me unfortunately.

Center fielder is from huntingdon, my home town. Never got to watch him play high school baseball but got to watch him ball out in football. Played qb but was primarily a runner per the offensive scheme. Hunter Ensley

PalsPal

This team is so poor fundamentally. Had another baserunning mistake last night then botched two fairly routine plays in the 8th that cost them the game. That being said Skenes is an absolute STUD. Would have been great to be able to steal that game.

Not to mention at least two routine fly balls that 10 yr olds know that someone calls the ball and makes the catch, but we had two guys almost collide. We were fortunate that the catch was made on each.

wayne

Base running and fielding errors. The base running is more important. With the lack of homerun production, this team is going to need better baserunning.

PalsPal

With as many blunders as this team made, we still went toe to toe with a very talented LSU team.

IF, we can cut those down, which you would think we should be able to do, we could be solid come tourney time.

Latest posts