USFL Draft

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
4C2F9E97-45CE-43BC-8D11-8FEEE1577511.jpeg

UCStandSitter

I'm always intrigued at the fact alternatives to the NFL continue to creep up. You don't see this in other major sports but yet the NFL continues to have these "competing" leagues pop up. Wonder why that is?

UCStandSitter

That's easier said than done. I wish them the best. NFL needs the competition. Hopefully the XFL and the USFL won't have all that woke bs that the NFL has embraced.
It won't happen. Pipe dream. I don't care about any of it honestly. Once they started throwin woke politics into sports, I stopped watchin. Been a HUGE baseball guy my whole life. Would watch every game, etc. Shut it down completely when this crap started. Not gonna be indoctrinated by the weak minded.

moondawg

It won't happen. Pipe dream. I don't care about any of it honestly. Once they started throwin woke politics into sports, I stopped watchin. Been a HUGE baseball guy my whole life. Would watch every game, etc. Shut it down completely when this crap started. Not gonna be indoctrinated by the weak minded.
Same with me. I used to live and breathe NFL from 2000 on up until aroind 2013 or so. Then I just stopped. I don't miss it. I'll watch college football, but that's about it.

Latest posts