US Women's Soccer Team Whipped By Sweden

BMan

"First of all, the country was, you know, founded not on freedom and liberty and justice for all. I think we can just start to be very honest with ourselves about that. It doesn't mean that we don't have some of those qualities and that we can work towards some of those qualities.

"But this country was founded on chattel slavery and the brutal and ruthless system of slavery. So let's just, like, all be really honest about that.

megan rapinhoe of TeamHateUSA

megan rapinhoe, who has obviously never studied the history of our country nor has the brain capacity to comprehend how wrong her statement is at so many levels. Piss on her.

Go NZ! Go Aussies!

WTM

of course all this is running rampant among the worlds teams. all this stuff makes me laugh, especially the jeff bozos deal giving another millionaire 100 million more, in the name of equality.

here is an idea, if there is so much racism in the olympics then wouldnt it be that the ones picked for the teams during try outs were racists? if they really cared about the social crap why dont they give up their spot so someone who didnt make the team could play.

kneelers getting beat by kneelers
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

it seems the norweigan volleyball team wants to wear the mens shorts. i agree the bikini bottoms is a bit much, but boys shorts?

aussies posing in front of an aboriginal flag

Attachments

backyardtndeer

"First of all, the country was, you know, founded not on freedom and liberty and justice for all. I think we can just start to be very honest with ourselves about that. It doesn't mean that we don't have some of those qualities and that we can work towards some of those qualities.

"But this country was founded on chattel slavery and the brutal and ruthless system of slavery. So let's just, like, all be really honest about that.

megan rapinhoe of TeamHateUSA

megan rapinhoe, who has obviously never studied the history of our country nor has the brain capacity to comprehend how wrong her statement is at so many levels. Piss on her.

Go NZ! Go Aussies!
That nasty *itch is one of the team captains if I am not mistaken. She showed her disrespect for this country in the last Olympics. Damned shame this is the best they can do for a role model for young girls. She should have been disqualified from being on the team imo. Bad influence on other players.

Laserman1

Why not boy shorts? They are there to play a game not be the cover of sports illustrated swimsuit edition. Otherwise why not have all girl sports wear bikinis. I wouldn’t want my daughter wearing them. It was enough when she played volleyball with those short shorts they wear. Stop to eat and adult men learing at my 13 yr old daughter in her volleyball outfit.

WTM

Why not boy shorts? They are there to play a game not be the cover of sports illustrated swimsuit edition. Otherwise why not have all girl sports wear bikinis. I wouldn’t want my daughter wearing them. It was enough when she played volleyball with those short shorts they wear. Stop to eat and adult men learing at my 13 yr old daughter in her volleyball outfit.
why not girl shorts? i dont subscribe to girls can be boys. wouldnt matter much with those halter tops or sports bras they wear.

thats what i find funny, they dont want to wear bikini bottoms but are fine with wearing a sports bra.

Laserman1

I just used the term boy shorts because that’s what the article referred to. Girl shorts are fine. Sports bras don’t have half their breasts hanging out but the bottoms they want them to wear have 75% of their butt cheeks showing. I guess they think that’s the only way men will watch women’s sports.