US Women's Soccer Team Whipped By Sweden

archer19

Yep, hope they don’t score a single goal.
is there a mercy rule in soccer?
if there is I hope each team beats them by minus 1 goal of it......
that way the can run their rears off and suffer the embarrassment for the max amount of time.

Volbuck777

Yep, hope they don’t score a single goal.
is there a mercy rule in soccer?
if there is I hope each team beats them by minus 1 goal of it......
that way the can run their rears off and suffer the embarrassment for the max amount of time.
I like the way you think, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

megalomaniac

Have always been a big fan of U.S. Women's Soccer. Until they went radical Left. Now I hope they get their rear-ends handed to them. Loved the drubbing they took from Sweden!
Same here. Done with them. They are going to see the most talented team is going to be destroyed by other countries playing for pride of country while they are playing for an agenda.

I miss the purity of sports and country/ team. But politics and agenda has made most professional sports and the Olympics unwatchable.

Tour de France, Copa America, and Euro cup were a nice change recently. Incredible that I would prefer to watch athletes from other countries competing for national pride and pride of their team than 'American' athletes competing for their political agenda.

megalomaniac

Same here. Done with them. They are going to see the most talented team is going to be destroyed by other countries playing for pride of country while they are playing for an agenda.

I miss the purity of sports and country/ team. But politics and agenda has made most professional sports and the Olympics unwatchable.

Tour de France, Copa America, and Euro cup were a nice change recently. Incredible that I would prefer to watch athletes from other countries competing for national pride and pride of their team than 'American' athletes competing for their political agenda.
In in the Euro cup...after winning, Italy was criticized by their lack of diversity... geez... an Italian team comprised of 100% Italians...
What is this world coming to?

MUP

Supporter
It really is a shame that it's come to this, isn't it? Snowflake non-binary genderless entities, playing for the U.S. Olympic team, (supposedly with pride for their country), only to use the platform to perpetuate their ignorant woke agenda. Pathetic to say the very least.

Snake

Supporter
It's a shame you can't support your country's team so they need to keep to the task at hand and stay out of politics. I'll never support evil don't care how pretty or popular it is, care more about what my Lord thinks of me.

Laserman1

I heard that at first they were going to make the women’s soccer team wear the bikini bottoms like the beach hand ball girls. Then they got worried some of their packages might fall out so went back to shorts.

Latest posts