Urgent help needed for Christmas

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

I just found out about this yesterday: The dad just got laid off and the mother does not work.

I know it's late notice but I've found a family who has nothing to give their children for Christmas. They've tried all their resources but none can help. I'm asking all to help to get these kids at least one gift. Gender, ages, and likes below.

Girl: 15. I've got this one.
Boy: 12. He likes building stuff and puzzles. Legos would be my thought.
Boy: 9. He likes cars.
Boy: 8. He likes cars.
Girl: 3. She likes baby dolls.

If you don't live local and would like to help you can send money through PayPal and I will show you a receipt so you can see what was spent. Some are also giving food which they could also use as they cannot collect assistance until some time in January. They have tried the churches, etc., for help on gifts but each have already given out.
for the paypal [email protected]

Thanks and GOD Bless

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
Paypal sent just now. Use it however you see fit to help these kids.

Allen Sullivan

Allen Sullivan

TNGRIZZLY_":b5j25oju said:
I just found out about this yesterday: The dad just got laid off and the mother does not work.

I know it's late notice but I've found a family who has nothing to give their children for Christmas. They've tried all their resources but none can help. I'm asking all to help to get these kids at least one gift. Gender, ages, and likes below.

Girl: 15. I've got this one.
Boy: 12. He likes building stuff and puzzles. Legos would be my thought.
Boy: 9. He likes cars.
Boy: 8. He likes cars.
Girl: 3. She likes baby dolls.

If you don't live local and would like to help you can send money through PayPal and I will show you a receipt so you can see what was spent. Some are also giving food which they could also use as they cannot collect assistance until some time in January. They have tried the churches, etc., for help on gifts but each have already given out.

for the paypal [email protected]

Thanks and GOD Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen Sullivan

Allen Sullivan

Just sent some money to the email address.

Allen

B

brass magnet

Donation enroute via DIL's paypal, hate crap companies doing stuff like this while paying exec's bonuses. 6th edit to keep civil! :bash:

Backstrapcrazy

Backstrapcrazy

Paypal sent. Use as you see fit. Thanks for what you are doing, no one should not have Christmas

P

PalsPal

Backstrapcrazy":1mwtg52t said:
Paypal sent. Use as you see fit. Thanks for what you are doing, no one should not have Christmas

From me too!

S

shelbydeer

PayPal sent, thanks for taking care of this family.

W

wkyhunter

Donation sent. Hope it helps.
Thank you for being Gods hands in this.
Let us know if additional funds are needed.
I'm sure there's many willing to help.

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

wow guys, you all have sent enough and then some. it is around $400. My wife is shopping now for them online, site to store at wal-mart. That going to give them a great Christmas and plenty of food. You guys are awesome and I hope you all get a big buck under your stand. May GOD Bless you all and have a Merry Christmas and a big thank you from me and my family. I am going to see if my wife can get them to come on here and tell you all thank you her self, I know it is not needed.

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
TNGRIZZLY_":1jl5ifzx said:
wow guys, you all have sent enough and then some. it is around $400. My wife is shopping now for them online, site to store at wal-mart. That going to give them a great Christmas and plenty of food. You guys are awesome and I hope you all get a big buck under your stand. May GOD Bless you all and have a Merry Christmas and a big thank you from me and my family. I am going to see if my wife can get them to come on here and tell you all thank you her self, I know it is not needed.

$400 probably won't go that far with 5 kids but it is a nice start. No thanks are needed. Every kid deserves a Christmas. I know the time constraints are going to make it tough on your wife. Thank her for her efforts.

duckduck84

duckduck84

PayPal sent.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

B

brass magnet

What line of work was dad in ,UPS needs helpers NOW, it's just moving boxes but pays well for part time, I hate companies that do this crap, 3rd edit, trucking drops off this time of year, but Wallyworld needs help with returns, just throwing things out there, I hate companies that do this crap, mods I'm doing my best to remain civil hope I
have ,and stuff like this just makes my beard get wet

P

Powerstroke

Do you have any clothes sizes for any of them ??

L

leader

TnGrizz is a great guy and does a lot for his community. I'll be sending some $$, you should to if you are able....

TNGRIZZLY_

TNGRIZZLY_

leader":f0pq3vac said:
TnGrizz is a great guy and does a lot for his community. I'll be sending some $$, you should to if you are able....

Thanks leader for the kind words. As of right now we have enough money that each kid will have 5 gifts each and still enough to get them food.

Powerstroke":f0pq3vac said:
Do you have any clothes sizes for any of them ??

I will text you when I find out something.