UPS lost my package!

bjohnson

So I ordered a Hank's tigerwood glass call from Mack's Prarie Wings since they had them on sale. It was supposed to arrive yesterday but didn't. I thought I would give them another day before I called. Well I ended up calling a few minutes ago and they transferred me to their investigations dept. They told me that they had lost it and would get back to me when they had an answer. Never had anything lost during shipping. How long does this usually take? I'm figuring turkey season will be over before I get it. Rant over!

ImThere

Still waiting on my barn door slider! It’s been a year I don’t think it’s coming! Lol hope you have better luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

They will have you file a claim on it and give you the $ for it. It automatically comes with $100 insurance on it any additional insurance would have cost extra. But if you didn't give $100 for it then I would tell them you want the $100.

Wobblyshot1

UPS knows where it is but won't tell you because it will make them look bad. They will redirect it and you will get it in a few days. I know this because they've already admitted to losing it. Worst case scenario would be a paid claim. Just hope it was insured adequately.

Latest posts