• Help Support TNDeer:

UNFREAKINGBELIEVEABLE

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

MUP

Supporter
I would suggest that you make an appeal to BCBS. Part of my Retirement Planning Business involves Medicare plans, and I have saw some exceptions made. At this point, it would be worth a try.
Too late. Surgery was scheduled for in the morning. I think they waited in hopes of getting me to pay the $13,000 they said it would take to go ahead and have the surgery tomorrow, and no other openings anywhere around here now till January.

Crappieaddict

I would suggest that you make an appeal to BCBS. Part of my Retirement Planning Business involves Medicare plans, and I have saw some exceptions made. At this point, it would be worth a try.
BTW, I know you are not talking about Medicare. I am referencing BCBS...I have witnessed them working with clients in some cases.

Crappieaddict

Too late. Surgery was scheduled for in the morning. I think they waited in hopes of getting me to pay the $13,000 they said it would take to go ahead and have the surgery tomorrow, and no other openings anywhere around here now till January.
I’m sorry. That does suck!

Snake

Supporter
Your right we switched a couple years before I retired from UHC to BCBS and they wasn't near as good . BCBS sent me a letter asking me to join up again through Medicare but nope not again sorry dogs , but I guess they are all sorry . Hate it for you and your wife Steve.

backyardtndeer

If I am not mistaken under some circumstances health insurance companies have to accept charges that fall into a new year under the prior years deductible. Something about a timeline, that they cannot make you meet a new deductible in a new calendar year if the charges from the prior year are too close together. Cannot remember where I read it, may be worth checking into.

Called a carryover provision.

Volbuck777

Hate to hear that sir, as hard as it is to hear right now, everything happens for a reason. It may be a blessing in disguise. I’ll be praying for y’all buddy.

MUP

Supporter
Hate to hear that sir, as hard as it is to hear right now, everything happens for a reason. It may be a blessing in disguise. I’ll be praying for y’all buddy.
I keep trying to see it from this POV, and I'm sure there's a reason from God's perspective. Just hard to keep taking these knocks on and on and on.

Snake

Supporter
I keep trying to see it from this POV, and I'm sure there's a reason from God's perspective. Just hard to keep taking these knocks on and on and on.
That is hard @ times brother I along with countless more have wondered the same thing . Gotta just keep on keeping on . FAITH !!

Urban_Hunter

Praying for you and your family. There is nothing worse than needing medical treatment and living with the stresses that come naturally, only to be burdened by the financial side as well. Medical bills and debt nearly broke my family, in more ways than just finances, but God prevailed and changed my life through it. Praying a new leaf turns soon!

recurve60#

Yes, the stinking hospital waited till the day before the surgery to let us know, and the Dr apparently didn't find out as he said he was going to, bc he is the one who told us the hospital would waive the requirement to begin with. And now it's too late to schedule any surgery anywhere around here. I think I'm about to have a stroke I'm so mad.
Sorry man. I know its crunch time with only a couple weeks till new year.

Latest posts