Unemployment Benefits

Rakkin6

Pretty sure these seven people are dirtbags. But that's my opinion. And to say they can't find work is a joke. Unless they can't pass a drug test or have lengthy criminal records. They are looking for help here in Claksville.

huntintn

I get so tired of hearing about the goberment keeping me from paying my rents crowd. 2 damn years I've been in the hospital 19 times, nursing home twice and been in more doctors offices than I care to remember. I haven't seen no stimulus check, no food stamps or any government assistance. By the government standards I'm below the poverty level, but that one question that is on every form I fill out, that dosen't matter kicks me out. What question is that, I'll tell you, the one that says "race". I've not missed a house payment, utilities are still on and I have food, most of the time. Sometimes you gotta decide which is more important your wants or your needs, their up here bitchin on a $1400 cell phone about their rent while wearing gold chains and Gucci bags. If you aint hungry, you aint hurting.

Wildcat

Supporter
I get so tired of hearing about the goberment keeping me from paying my rents crowd. 2 damn years I've been in the hospital 19 times, nursing home twice and been in more doctors offices than I care to remember. I haven't seen no stimulus check, no food stamps or any government assistance. By the government standards I'm below the poverty level, but that one question that is on every form I fill out, that dosen't matter kicks me out. What question is that, I'll tell you, the one that says "race". I've not missed a house payment, utilities are still on and I have food, most of the time. Sometimes you gotta decide which is more important your wants or your needs, their up here bitchin on a $1400 cell phone about their rent while wearing gold chains and Gucci bags. If you aint hungry, you aint hurting.

You were the one they were SUPPOSE to help. Instead, they use the help and money to buy VOTES.

Wiley

Yep, they would love for a white man to lie on a government form just for the headline in the news.
Yep, I can see the headline now......... "White man identifies as being black in order to receive guvment benefit. There is no higher level of racism than lying to get a benefit that should have ONLY gone to a black person"

Last edited:

Wildcat

Supporter
Been done for years. Nothing new.

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.