Undecided

PSE Shooter18

After having 2 trips fall through the cracks, my November is open. Where would you go for the first 2weeks of November that you could get tags over the counter?

Rakkin6

Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Eastern Missouri those are the close ones. If willing to go a little farther I would go to Kansas

I would love to say Illinois but won't spend a dollar more in that state than I have to. Wife is from there and they are so corrupt I can't see paying to hunt there because you know that money is just going to more liberal projects or gun control.

Jmed

Kansas is a draw for non rez I believe. Im in the same boat. notcched my KY Tag last monday so that opens up my November. Think I'll go to OH on some familiar land.

harv418

East Texas. Piney Woods holds a few 140-160 deer. 1st Week of November is Prime time around Lufkin area (Sam Houston National Forest). Find the Thickest Nastiest Thicket in the forest. Corn em out.

Safari Hunt

Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Eastern Missouri those are the close ones. If willing to go a little farther I would go to Kansas

I would love to say Illinois but won't spend a dollar more in that state than I have to. Wife is from there and they are so corrupt I can't see paying to hunt there because you know that money is just going to more liberal projects or gun control.
And we all know how successful their gun laws are. Used to shoot competitive trap. Never could understand why the Amateur Trapshooting Association relocated from Ohio to Sparta, IL. Had to get permission to stock and sell hundreds of rounds of shotgun shells on the grounds.

Rakkin6

Heck you have to get a FOIA card to get a .22 lr for squirrel hunting or.buy any ammo for any gun. I try to spend the minimum amount of money necessary when we have to go visit the in laws. Luckily they are selling their 2 diners and moving down here. They are tired of the nonsense politically and outrageous taxes in Illinois.

AT Hiker

KY and OK have both been on my list of states to hunt. I'd love to hunt them in the panhandle of Idaho during the rut, but I think the licenses have sold out already.
Keep those Rocky Mountain whities on the down low!

Hunting license have absolutely boomed in the western states, its gotten ridiculous.

Ski

Hard to beat Ohio's regs. One buck, archery only until after the rut, very short gun season, and primitive firearms in late season and only for a few days. Bucks get a chance to reach old age. Tags are over counter and there's a lot of public land to hunt.

Latest posts