UGA/Updykes Line

Spurhunter

Just saw UGA opened at -4 which seems like easy money, but it's off the board at DK and Wynnbet, and up to -6 at BetMGM. 6 and a hook at some books. Apparently everybody is loading up on UGA which scares me, as I usually bet with the house.

Last edited:

PalsPal

I'm no better, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it jump to 9.5 or more before settling down.

Plus one needs to factor maybe a 75/25 split of GA to Bama fans at the game. It could be more. I would imagine most of the band wagoners will sit at home, and then maybe go to the playoff game if they sprang the upset.

prstide

I'm no better, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it jump to 9.5 or more before settling down.

Plus one needs to factor maybe a 75/25 split of GA to Bama fans at the game. It could be more. I would imagine most of the band wagoners will sit at home, and then maybe go to the playoff game if they sprang the upset.
Did you know if you google UT Football, the University of Texas comes up as the search result? 🙋🏻‍♂️😂

cbhunter

Did you know if you google UT Football, the University of Texas comes up as the search result? 🙋🏻‍♂️😂
Your troll game is kindergarten level

Attachments

• 6A8DA7B9-74D1-4272-9401-D66ED9119752.png
    6A8DA7B9-74D1-4272-9401-D66ED9119752.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 43

prstide

Just another Tennessean riding the bandwagon.
There is no bandwagon with me. I'm the kid who moved back to TN in the 5th grade and got taunted for wearing my Alabama Starter jacket to school by all my Vol fan friends. My family has had eight season tickets at Alabama since the Shula Era. We had been buying a former player, from the Coach Bryant era, season tickets for 3 years prior to the seats we have now coming available. Believe me, to sit through some of those games, it has a way of separating the real fans from the bandwagoners.
I waited 17 years of torturous fandom to see Alabama make it back to the pinnacle—I was in the Rose Bowl for the 2009 National Championship over Texas, was in the Superdome in New Orleans for the 2011 National Championship over LSU, was in Miami at the 2012 National Championship over ND, was in Phoenix for the 2016 National Championship over Clemson, and was in Tampa for the 2017 National Championship game where Alabama was beat by Clemson. You know of some other "bandwagoners" than can say that??
Call me what you want but my fanship hasn't wavered since I first knew what football was and having had a mother that attended Alabama and grandparents that paid to send her to Alabama, that's all I've known.
There are a lot of bandwagon Alabama fans these days. Fortunately I was just raised right and have been able to get my long due vengeance over the last 15 years to the most deserving fan base in all the land.
It's all in good fun. I can take the banter just as easy as I can give it. Look on the bright side—at least y'all finally overcame Vandy this year. If Tennessee ever becomes relevant again and you get the opportunity to go to a National Championship you'll remember me telling you this once you have to ante up the cash to support your fanship. That further separates the bandwagons from the real fans. It's worth every penny.
#feelslike98
#circledrill
#GetHeuped
#IdahoPotatoBowlBound

Last edited:

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
There is no bandwagon with me. I'm the kid who moved back to TN in the 5th grade and got taunted for wearing my Alabama Starter jacket to school by all my Vol fan friends. My family has had eight season tickets at Alabama since the Shula Era. We had been buying a former player, from the Coach Bryant era, season tickets for 3 years prior to the seats we have now coming available. Believe me, to sit through some of those games, it has a way of separating the real fans from the bandwagoners.
I waited 17 years of torturous fandom to see Alabama make it back to the pinnacle—I was in the Rose Bowl for the 2009 National Championship over Texas, was in the Superdome in New Orleans for the 2011 National Championship over LSU, was in Miami at the 2012 National Championship over ND, was in Phoenix for the 2016 National Championship over Clemson, and was in Tampa for the 2017 National Championship game where Alabama was beat by Clemson. You know of some other "bandwagoners" than can say that??
Call me what you want but my fanship hasn't wavered since I first knew what football was and having had a mother that attended Alabama and grandparents that paid to send her to Alabama, that's all I've known.
There are a lot of bandwagon Alabama fans these days. Fortunately I was just raised right and have been able to get my long due vengeance over the last 15 years to the most deserving fan base in all the land.
It's all in good fun. I can take the banter just as easy as I can give it. Look on the bright side—at least y'all finally overcame Vandy this year. If Tennessee ever becomes relevant again and you get the opportunity to go to a National Championship you'll remember me telling you this once you have to ante up the cash to support your fanship. That further separates the bandwagons from the real fans. It's worth every penny.
#feelslike98
#circledrill
#GetHeuped
#IdahoPotatoBowlBound
He mad

prstide

I went into more detail to rub Vile fan's noses into the proverbial pile of dog $h!t they've gotten to witness over the last decade and to remind them they, on the other hand, have gotten to witness the greatest run of success in college football history from their biggest rival. 😬

Spurhunter

It's all in good fun. I can take the banter just as easy as I can give it.
Let me say, and I hope all Tennessee fans join me, I am so sorry those mean ol' Vol fans broke you as a child. Thank goodness you were able to get your vengeance as an adult(?) because a bunch of 20 year old young men you don't know beat a bunch of 20 year old young men they don't know on a football field. I am concerned that after Nick Saban retires the program could go backwards affecting your emotional well being. They say time heals all scars. For your sake, I hope that's true.

#meanolvolfans
#vengeance
#emotionalscars
#ImawinnerbecauseIwenttoaballgame

prstide

Let me say, and I hope all Tennessee fans join me, I am so sorry those mean ol' Vol fans broke you as a child. Thank goodness you were able to get your vengeance as an adult(?) because a bunch of 20 year old young men you don't know beat a bunch of 20 year old young men they don't know on a football field. I am concerned that after Nick Saban retires the program could go backwards affecting your emotional well being. They say time heals all scars. For your sake, I hope that's true.

#meanolvolfans
#vengeance
#emotionalscars
I may have to be admitted

Spurhunter

I may have to be admitted
I'm not a mental health professional, so I can't say if a long stay in the nervous hospital is necessary, but I do wonder if tying so much of your identity to a bunch of ball players, that you don't even know, in another state, because you were broken as a child could be therapy worthy.

#theresnoshameinaskingforhelp

Last edited:

prstide

I'm not a mental health professional, so I can't say if a long stay in the nervous hospital is necessary, but I do wonder if tying so much of your identity to a bunch of ball players, that you don't even know, in another state, because you were broken as a child could be therapy worthy.

#theresnoshameinaskingforhelp
The sarcasm goes over your head quite often I see.

prstide

#meanolvolfans
#vengeance
#emotionalscars
😂 no one broke me—that's why I'm here trolling you.

Latest posts