UCF real deal?

TeamMainStreet

Right now they are but IMO its because Frost is on the sidelines today and he is the real deal.

TeamMainStreet

#18 has impressed me for UCF. Only has one hand and has been giving AUB fits all day. It may be the hair but his play also reminds me a lot of Curt Maggit.

GreyGoose

they are looking good,huge win if they pull it off but auburns just getting beat.Huge missed field goal for ucf
man,the one handed griffin is a stud
interception,,,,ucf wins hats off to scott frost and ucf

lsu loses to noter dame.......sec dragging

Scioto

So the #2 team in the SEC just lost to a Group of 5 team. Makes one go hmm. How will TN Deer and eSECspiN this one?

Welcome Scott Frost to the Big Ten. Wisky needs another challenger in the West. I think they are going to get it.

scn

Auburn is ahead of Bama or GA in the CFB rankings?

I doubt many folks in the SEC view Auburn as the #2 team in the conference this year.

UCF and Frost are the real deal. I did not know until today that UCF was the largest university in the country with 65,000+ students. Impressive. I'm betting they are in the Power 5 sooner or later.

Scioto

scn":trn5dnvq said:

I doubt many folks in the SEC view Auburn as the #2 team in the conference this year.

UCF and Frost are the real deal. I did not know until today that UCF was the largest university in the country with 65,000+ students. Impressive. I'm betting they are in the Power 5 sooner or later.

In most conferences, the winner of one division plays the winner of the other division in a game known as the conference championship game. The loser of that game is known as the conference runner up, which also means the second place finisher of said conference.

Do "many folks in the SEC view" Alabama as the champion?

Jcalder

Scioto":lm86u857 said:
scn":lm86u857 said:

In most conferences, the winner of one division plays the winner of the other division in a game known as the conference championship game. The loser of that game is known as the conference runner up, which also means the second place finisher of said conference.

Do "many folks in the SEC view" Alabama as the champion?
most people would say bama and Georgia are the top 2 teams with auburn being third. But as you pointed out. The winners of the division played for the conference championship. Doesn't mean the 2 best teams played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PalsPal

Was listening to the game on ESPN radio for a bit when UCF went up 14. I LOVED how the announcers kept pointing out that UCF was gonna beat the team who beat Bama :tu: !

I've never understood conference loyalty. I hope they all lose and can experience disappointment :D !

Scioto

PalsPal":1lbncwwy said:
Was listening to the game on ESPN radio for a bit when UCF went up 14. I LOVED how the announcers kept pointing out that UCF was gonna beat the team who beat Bama :tu: !

I've never understood conference loyalty. I hope they all lose and can experience disappointment :D !

Thank you!

I'm reveling in the misery of Michigan football right now.

Latest posts