Tyler Jordan Buck............

THEdonkey0515

I'm no expert, but I'm not so sure a deer that was shot hours before, that can still out run dogs and swim that well is mortality wounded. They are many a videos of people hitting deer in similar spots not finding said deer then being shocked when that deer shows back up next season.

That's besides the point the group was in the wrong the minute they decided to go after the deer with hounds,spotlights and bows after hunting hours.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
Guess it's a bad time to see if they wanted to sponsor the site....

Dr House Oops GIF

deerdills

I'm really trying to "reserve" judgment on all this until more facts regarding exactly what happened are actually known.

But . . . . . .

A very bad taste.

Biggest question I currently have is whether the deer was actually mortally wounded,
or whether "he's wounded" was just used as an excuse to illegally kill him?
The biggest question is a good one, but who really ever knows on a bad shot if the deer is mortally wounded or just wounded? That's why most say to back out and look the next day on evening hunts, when there is doubt. And he knew after the shot and the video confirmed that it was back and likely no vitals. Another good question, who has went after a wounded deer at night a few hours after the shot, with a dog, a spotlight and a weapon in hand after they knew they made a bad shot? I'm sure it has happened, but I've never seen or heard of anyone doing this.

Tweeter

I love to see these "celebrities" get busted. Makes you wonder how many of the bucks in the grip and grins were killed legally and ethically.

Disclaimer: If there are any Realtree fanboys on the board, disregard the contents of this post. 😬
We don't even have a real Christmas tree cause it's realtree!

Ski

Sounds like you are doing a lot of assuming. I didn't see where anyone said they wouldn't put down a wounded buck that is going to expire. I think most disagree with many things that were done after the shot. The hunter saw in his video that it was a poor hit, they only waited a few hours and began tracking with dog, spotlight, and bow in hand. They didn't show that in the "like and subscribe" video and everyone acted like the guide stumbled upon the dead deer near the river bank. Very deceitful. Between the guides and Jordan family, there is probably well over 100years of deer tracking experience. Can't use the excuse that he went so soon to save the meat, after he let it dry undressed for photos, meat was ruined.

What do you think I assumed?

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Love that last part, "tried to put the animal in the best possible light" while shooting in with the aid of a light....lol

I was giving him the benefit of the dought till it was proven to be him and the group. no dought he did this after admitting to it and should face the consequences for his actions. The fact you were using a dog to track and then spotlighted swimming to shoot it in neck, what a total BS. Him, Small Town hunting and Realtree should have to face the wrath of it.

ImThere

Post 149 his response didn't age well. Gotta be more to this story. IDK. That deer appears to be swimming like a fish. I would think a mortally wounded deer would swim that well? Idk. Crazy turn of events for sure.

TheLBLman

If not for Reeltree tndeer would have been gone a LONG time ago.
They were the sole supporters (bill payers) for probably 10 years and supported the site before then as well.
On the other hand,
if not for sportsmen, like many of us,
Realtree would never have become a successful company in the first place.

Latest posts