Two questions about conceal carry

Black Titan

Agreed with the above posters....the belt can make or break your carrying experience. Get a good dedicated "carry" belt. Either a nice thick leather one or if leather isn't your thing the wilderness instructor belt is pretty good.

Also +3000 on Milt Sparks, but unless you can find one in stock somewhere, be prepared to wait. The Sparks Versa Max 2 is probably the most comfortable IWB I've ever carried in, with the UBG Canute a very close 2nd place.

Where you carry the gun on your beltline makes a huge difference. 3 o clock is probably most comfortable, but not the most concealed. Alot of people like the 4 o clock position but for me having love handles makes if stick out like a sore thumb, so I'm generally more apt to carry somewhere between 2 and 3 o'clock.

I like the ease of OWB but it's just not as concealable especially with the way I'm built. I end up having to buy 2xl shirts to cover up and it looks like I'm wearing a circus tent.

BT

SSlater

Maybe not but if I’m the BG looking to get over on a group of folks I’m looking to take out the one who I know has a weapon first
I've heard that 100s of times. I don't believe it. I've open carried in the worst areas possible. If anything, it saved me a lot of unnecessary aggravation.

Latest posts