Two more LTWKs....and I caught a rash of....

Tenntrapper

....chit last night.... 😂

First, yesterday evening I got a chance to go hunt for a couple hours. It was spur of the moment, so I just grabbed the rifle and some orange. Wasn't expecting anything, as it's been dead here so far. Anyway, I ended up getting a small buck. Guess what? I didn't have a knife with me... 😂 Mistakenly told @Jcalder and my wife, which instantly brought on the sarcastic comments... 😂
My truck was parked nearby, so I just loaded it up and brought it to the house....gutted it in the front yard.....take THAT!!!!
For those interested....YES, SWMBO made me clean up the mess.

Second, I got two more LTWK knives. One (the smaller) is a Patriot, and is O1 steel. The other one is a Maverick Colt in A2 steel. I ordered both with matte green micarta scales.
I've got several with polished micarta scales, but I think I'm really going to like the matte finish. Hard to explain, but very nice feeling handles.
IMG_20221129_173407__01.jpg

Snake

Supporter

First, yesterday evening I got a chance to go hunt for a couple hours. It was spur of the moment, so I just grabbed the rifle and some orange. Wasn't expecting anything, as it's been dead here so far. Anyway, I ended up getting a small buck. Guess what? I didn't have a knife with me... 😂 Mistakenly told @Jcalder and my wife, which instantly brought on the sarcastic comments... 😂
My truck was parked nearby, so I just loaded it up and brought it to the house....gutted it in the front yard.....take THAT!!!!

Second, I got two more LTWK knives. One (the smaller) is a Patriot, and is O1 steel. The other one is a Maverick Colt in A2 steel. I ordered both with matte green micarta scales.
I've got several with polished micarta scales, but I think I'm really going to like the matte finish. Hard to explain, but very nice feeling handles. View attachment 158495
Pics of the buck ! Congrats anyway !

Jon54

I have this one that needs a home. I have about double in it for what I hope to get. Only thing it’s cut is paper.

Attachments

• D5B279C5-E204-4A21-9E50-55F3959A4F46.jpeg
    D5B279C5-E204-4A21-9E50-55F3959A4F46.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 30
  • ABDBD458-88E5-4599-9CDF-E0E9F6E45497.jpeg
    ABDBD458-88E5-4599-9CDF-E0E9F6E45497.jpeg
    529.3 KB · Views: 30

wayne

I've got several with polished micarta scales, but I think I'm really going to like the matte finish. Hard to explain, but very nice feeling handles. View attachment 158495
Good looking blades. I really like the top one.

Snake

Supporter
Pics of the buck ! Congrats anyway !
Hummmm come on any buck IMO is worth a pic !!! Those me included get caught up in the trophy mentality so dang it show us the picture ☺. I understand does... a doe is a doe is a doe but ANY buck is worthy of a shot , they are just different. I'm just busting your gonads brother .

Latest posts