TVA waterfowl hunting?

gtdude

Anyone ever hunt the TVA land south of Camden along the TN river (south of I-40)? On google maps it looks like there are a few permanent blinds scattered around, but on the TVA map the blinds aren't technically in the huntable shaded area. What are the rules regarding hunting just off the shore line of TVA areas? Any idea who those blinds would belong to? Any advice/tips appreciated.

TreyB

I would call TVA... They are very helpful and can tell you all you need to know.

cbhunter

There was a post on here a few weeks ago that I no longer see. There seemed to be a dispute between a duck hunter and a landowner just south of the bridge. If I recall correctly the Warden told the guy he was legal to hunt where he was at. With that being said, I would check with TVA and or Warden to be sure.

Duck dogn

That other thread was me I got into it with landowner warden said legal feel free to call me tomorrow or fri I sent you my number pm

Duck dogn

cbhunter":35xtuwpn said:
There was a post on here a few weeks ago that I no longer see. There seemed to be a dispute between a duck hunter and a landowner just south of the bridge. If I recall correctly the Warden told the guy he was legal to hunt where he was at. With that being said, I would check with TVA and or Warden to be sure.
me me me lol :super:

Latest posts