TV Service

Bamamonts

I’m looking at changing our tv service. Right now we have dish. What do y’all have and what are the pros and cons? Thanks in advance.

DMD

Cut the cord, go with internet tv. I use Hulu for my live TV. But, You tube TV is a good service as well. Sling. There are several options.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I use an antenna for 10 local channels I can pick up, Paramount plus, Amazon Prime, and the free hulu without live tv for some stuff. Most of what we watch is on the antenna or paramount.

PalsPal

Youtube TV

Local channels plus all the sports channel that you would want to watch.

I was very skeptical 3 years ago, but it has been perfect for us. Has a DVR so you can record a game every time your team plays etc.

Plus, I can watch on my phone, traveling etc.

slabhead

After researching I actually went with Directv Stream...seems I get more channels with them for roughly the same money as hulu or youtube tv.

Bucket

Supporter
Youtube TV

Local channels plus all the sports channel that you would want to watch.

I was very skeptical 3 years ago, but it has been perfect for us. Has a DVR so you can record a game every time your team plays etc.

Plus, I can watch on my phone, traveling etc.

Same here.

backyardtndeer

Been with direct for way too long. They are not great, but are better than dish. If I ever get everything on our dvr watched or transferred, will be dumping them and using whatever I can through our fiber internet.