• Help Support TNDeer:

Turn $3.72 into $7,000

TheLBLman

I've always thought plastic-bottled water was way over-priced.
I load my own.

But when you think about what Nestle had done via selling plastic bottled water, it's little different than other companies selling deer piss in a 1 ounce bottle for something like $10?
I load my own.

TN Song Dog

Good for them. They were smarter than everyone else.
It’s like all the people that hate a Jeff Bezos President of Amazon. He’s greedy,doesn’t give enough of HIS money away...........
I think he’s a genius.

What if they drilled their wells right next to your property. Deeper than your well. You run dry. Smart or borderline criminal? Just meant to get folks thinking...

What hasn't been mentioned is Nestlé and others do drill their own wells and get free water. The municipalities allow this activity in exchange for contracts to sell them certain amounts of city water... but that's just a portion of the water they extract from an area.

Chiflyguy

What if they drilled their wells right next to your property. Deeper than your well. You run dry. Smart or borderline criminal? Just meant to get folks thinking...

What hasn't been mentioned is Nestlé and others do drill their own wells and get free water. The municipalities allow this activity in exchange for contracts to sell them certain amounts of city water... but that's just a portion of the water they extract from an area.
I doubt that wells gonna run dry.

Gronk

My well water is hard and goes through a salt pellet water softener. Do regular maintenance and “recharge” every 7-10 days. Tastes salty and we (family of 5) have been drinking Kroger bottled water for 5 years. Like Kroger brand for the price but more so for the taste.

Wildcat

Stick to the topic at hand.
That's what the topic is, the Netflix show where Nestle bottles water and only pays $3.76. In fact, I started the original post. In the 5 posts I made on this thread I said Netflix, Nestle, and bottled water in all

So who is going off topic???????

CBU93

Supporter
That's what the topic is, the Netflix show where Nestle bottles water and only pays $3.76. In fact I started the original post.

So who is going off topic???????
You are. My direct question: what is nestle’s sales in the town that they source the water from? Simple question.

CBU93

Supporter
That was YOUR QUESTION not the topic of the tread.
No ****ing kidding...it’s called conversation.

now based on history you will probably want to try point the finger back around to me saying I did something wrong. Nope. You are actually a Democrat 🤪

Wildcat

Answer your question.

WATCH THE SHOW, your answer is in there. In fact, the Mayor of the town explains it.

But by doing that we go BACK to Netflix and the show that started this thread. So that makes us off topic again, right?

CBU93

Supporter
Exactly, I have not and will not watch the show. I asked you a direct question that either you will not or can not answer. Pseudo intellectual with historical behavior patterns.

CBU93

Supporter
See, not an answer, a cop out. Here’s another for you to avoid...how to watch a Netflix show when one doesn’t have Netflix? But that’s beside the point. Why not just answer the question with the facts as stated in the show that you watched? Answer the question for all on the thread.

Wildcat

Sorry I didn't realize you can't afford Netflix.

The Mayor told how Nestle builds new ball fields and other parks in the town open to the public. But even the mayor was fooled because none of that stuff made up for what Nestle was getting away with. Sure they know but don't care as I said before.

Latest posts