Turkey vest

TreyB

What is your favorite vest?

I will be getting a new one this year. The one I have is a cheap Primos I've had for years. Time to upgrade.

Or if anyone knows of a good one they want to part with let me know.

rbreedi1

I like my cabelas tatr vest.. I think its the super tat'r , its not the tactical one. I bought it on sale couple years ago, they usually run some deals on them closer to season.

PickettSFHunter

I have quite a few. Favorite for cooler weather is the cabelas tactical tatr 2. Favorite warm weather is the Ol Tom Essentials. I will definitely be trying the new Nomad vest this year also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrClif

Picked up one the Alps Grand Slams last year in Bottomland they were 100.00 out the door. Hunted with it all season in couple different states, didnt think I'd like it due to the additional weight but I love it. You don't have to have a tree which is very helpful in cutovers here and also found it useful in Kansas. It is also hydration bladder compatible, I'd never used one but bought a decent bladder off amazon and tried and probably will never go back to carrying water bottle again. The straw hangs on shoulder and very easy to grab a drink to wet mouth while calling with very little movement.

TreyB

MrClif":11ycto72 said:
Picked up one the Alps Grand Slams last year in Bottomland they were 100.00 out the door. Hunted with it all season in couple different states, didnt think I'd like it due to the additional weight but I love it. You don't have to have a tree which is very helpful in cutovers here and also found it useful in Kansas. It is also hydration bladder compatible, I'd never used one but bought a decent bladder off amazon and tried and probably will never go back to carrying water bottle again. The straw hangs on shoulder and very easy to grab a drink to wet mouth while calling with very little movement.

Good info

Poleaxe

rbreedi1":26j4w8ir said:
I like my cabelas tatr vest.. I think its the super tat'r , its not the tactical one. I bought it on sale couple years ago, they usually run some deals on them closer to season.

Man I sure love mine. That cushion is so comfortable.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I only have one for the flip seat cushion, so any will do. Got a new one on clearance last summer and I don't even know what brand it is.

Setterman

Tactical tatr 2. I've had them all and it's the best

Although the new primos is interesting and if it's better built then the bucklick or redhead it might be awesome

TreyB

Setterman":n41jixxl said:

Although the new primos is interesting and if it's better built then the bucklick or redhead it might be awesome

I have seen and talked to several that keeps recommending the tatr 2...

tree_ghost

Setterman":1yp36vs0 said:

Tat'r 2 is what I run with and haven't considered another vest since then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

Poleaxe":35p7jjp4 said:
Tat'r vest are well made too. I garuntee it would still be in the same shape you bought it to pass down to your boy Eric.

He's 4... so it must be made well.

Poleaxe

TreyB":2wswxqj3 said:
Poleaxe":2wswxqj3 said:
Tat'r vest are well made too. I garuntee it would still be in the same shape you bought it to pass down to your boy Eric.

He's 4... so it must be made well.

It is. I found the Tat'r youth vest on sale last year and got it I loved mine so much.

Latest posts