Turkey taxidermist?

timberjack86

Who do you thinks the best in TN? I haven't decided on a half mount on the wall or a full body. I want to do a grandslam but I don't think I have the room for full body mounts. Anyway who's the best?

tickweed

Well, I like David Smith near Jackson. His dead gobbler laying across a stump is awesome! Strutters are great also. Nate Spraggins works with David, they both have turkey hunted for yrs, and they know what a turkey looks like. That makes a big difference.

Tennessee Lead

Send Huntaholic a pm he uses a guy who does amazing work. He wins when he enters a contest as far as I know Turkey's are all he mounts.

His daughter in law is coming into her own as well. She Won the professional division at the NWTF show last weekend.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER

timberjack86":lf7ykyo7 said:
Who do you thinks the best in TN? I haven't decided on a half mount on the wall or a full body. I want to do a grandslam but I don't think I have the room for full body mounts. Anyway who's the best?
Chip Hayes in manchester.he just won the NWTF show

Rackseeker

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":727iy2bx said:
timberjack86":727iy2bx said:
Chip Hayes in manchester.he just won the NWTF show

I will second that, here is the mount he won with last year.

NWTF_Wasco_2014_55171512_std_zps2a99169e.jpg

gobblinfool

Jones Taxidermy, where in Franklin are you? My inlaws live down that way and I really want to get a bird done like he is gobbling on the roost...when you walk into our house we have a spot on the left that would be perfect I think....have to see if the chandalier will get in the way.....can you post up a link please.

Latest posts