Turkey gun work

Gobble4me757

I am getting a franchi affinity 3 in black synthetic and 26" barrel 20ga. I'm wanting to cut the barrel to 21" and rethread. Anyone know anybody good in west Tennessee near Jackson that can do so? I would prefer not to ship to Bob Robert's or sumtoy but if no one good around then I will have to.

I am getting a sumtoy mount and Burris ff3 to add. I think imma go with a trulock .585 after seeing some pattern pics on old gobbler as I want it not like a rifle at 20 yds and nice and even at 40. I'll camo dip it after cutting the gun. Pretty excited. Appreciate the help!

Bgoodman30

I am getting a franchi affinity 3 in black synthetic and 26" barrel 20ga. I'm wanting to cut the barrel to 21" and rethread. Anyone know anybody good in west Tennessee near Jackson that can do so? I would prefer not to ship to Bob Robert's or sumtoy but if no one good around then I will have to.

I am getting a sumtoy mount and Burris ff3 to add. I think imma go with a trulock .585 after seeing some pattern pics on old gobbler as I want it not like a rifle at 20 yds and nice and even at 40. I'll camo dip it after cutting the gun. Pretty excited. Appreciate the help!

Let us know how it turns out and how much?