TSS SUPPLIERS going to nwtf show

Andy S.

nwsg76":1zxphwxw said:
..... if the price is right.
Compared to the past, price is not right at the moment. Now if someone has a stash from last year's prices and is willing to sell it at a profit, but not today's prices, then I might consider the price "right".

What do you consider a lifetime supply?

nwsg76

Yea... the current price I was quoted is about 20% more than I paid last year. Just unsure what the supply/demand will be in the next year. It's like buying stock in amazon.....
I would like to think that an additional 15 lbs would last me.

Andy S.

nwsg76":342pg3fp said:
........an additional 15 lbs would last me.
That's not too much, about a 20 oz plastic Coke bottle full. I know a few guys that can get it to you in short order, but I would think they're quoting the current market prices. From what I'm hearing, 15# will run approximately $120 more than it would this time last year. Shoot me a PM if you want me to get you some quotes.

REN

From what I'm told there was a change in the China drilling and gathering for it which has caused the higher prices due to it costing more to get out of the ground now and export. Again just what I'm told, don't see the price going down much any time soon. Thankfully I bought enough for me to use for the next 10 years easy 2 years ago

Roost 1

REN":2lhu0k3y said:
From what I'm told there was a change in the China drilling and gathering for it which has caused the higher prices due to it costing more to get out of the ground now and export. Again just what I'm told, don't see the price going down much any time soon. Thankfully I bought enough for me to use for the next 10 years easy 2 years ago

Hope you got more than that 5lbs you mentioned. That'll never last a killer like you 10yrs. :poke:

REN

its $54 a lb from the guy I get it from now and again according to him unless there is a change in law from China on how it is produced he doesnt see it going down any time soon. Just 2nd hand info but he gets his directly from China

Latest posts