TSS loads

ADR

I purchased a couple pounds of TSS 9's last summer with the anticipation of loading for this season. I was trying to decide whether to purchase a 20 ga gun for this or use the 12's i have. I have decided to use the 12's I currently have especially since i have a dozen turkey chokes to play with already.

The guy I purchased my TSS gave me 20 ga loads but nothing for 12. I know these are tightly held secrets and i want nothing for free. I would be willing to purchase more shot if load info could be provided. I was going to try to stay with a 3" shell if possible. Also, I'm new to shotgun reloading so where do yall purchase your supplies?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Andy S.

ADR":1g84760m said:
The guy I purchased my TSS gave me 20 ga loads but nothing for 12.
Can you still reach him? If so, he should have plenty of 12G TSS load data to send you. Specify that you want 3" load data if/when you reach out to him.

ADR

Southern Sportsman":t22g8ub1 said:
Who did you buy the shot from?

I believe his name was Hal. A friend of mine and I went in together to buy 5 pounds and my friend was the "buyer". Ive reached out to my buddy to get more load data from him so we will see. I just didnt know if anyone had a pet load.

nwsg76

Email Hal. His email is [email protected]
He is the master. I emailed him yesterday and got some different loads for 20ga.
Just for me.....not carrying a heavy 12ga is worth every penny when climbing the side of a mountain.
#9 are the sweet spot for 20 ga. If you want to sell and gets some #8 for 12....let me know.
Supplies are found at ballastic products and percision reloading.

ADR

nwsg76":1rqj2o3l said:
Email Hal. His email is [email protected]
He is the master. I emailed him yesterday and got some different loads for 20ga.
Just for me.....not carrying a heavy 12ga is worth every penny when climbing the side of a mountain.
#9 are the sweet spot for 20 ga. If you want to sell and gets some #8 for 12....let me know.
Supplies are found at ballastic products and percision reloading.

Thanks. Just got a text from my buddy with some load info from Hal but it would be wonderful to go straight to the sorce.