TSS .410 Turkey ammo

Andy S.

Thanks for sharing scn. I noticed these restrictions at the bottom of the page. Unbelievable. I can't imagine wanting/choosing to live in a State with that much oversight, overreach and restrictions.

• Illinois Residents. We must have your FOID Card AND Drivers License on file before we can send ammunition to Illinois. You can email your cards to [email protected]
  • California Residents. We can only ship to an FFL and must have a copy on file before we ship. You can send a copy of the FFL to [email protected]
  • We can no longer ship to New York Residents.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Didn't that rebate end 2 years ago?
Sometimes manufacturers (or retailers) get their wires crossed and put up an old rebate form. But if the terms of the rebate are no different, it doesn't practically matter. During waterfowl season I think I remember seeing a Winchester rebate flyer PDF that had an expiration date on it for 2017.

redblood

Thanks for sharing scn. I noticed these restrictions at the bottom of the page. Unbelievable. I can't imagine wanting/choosing to live in a State with that much oversight, overreach and restrictions.

• Illinois Residents. We must have your FOID Card AND Drivers License on file before we can send ammunition to Illinois. You can email your cards to [email protected]
  • California Residents. We can only ship to an FFL and must have a copy on file before we ship. You can send a copy of the FFL to [email protected]
  • We can no longer ship to New York Residents.
What do those 3 states have in common?

Latest posts