• Help Support TNDeer:

Truck prices

Rackseeker

Has anyone sold a late model truck lately? I have one I'm thinking about selling. Trying to figure out how to price it. I don't want to under price it in todays market but don't want to over price it to much either. I have been seeing trucks sell well over KBB.

backyardtndeer

I would not hesitate to ask more than you want out of it. Truck values are high right now, had an offer from the dealer to buy my 2020 hd back for more than the book price earlier this week. Only had the truck for 9 months.

vj333

One dealer in Memphis Wolfchase…. Got the truck for 17K they sold for 26K Price is not gonna drop for least six months

TRIGGER

Have you paid attention to the car/truck lots lately? They are almost bare around here with new vehicles. I would think shoot for the moon and come off if you need to.

Forvols

Making it tempting to part with my all factory Chevy 2500HD 4WD crew cab 6litre gas engine, 4-11 gears and other bells and whistles and only 95000 miles and big AND its paid for. But I would need to replace it, no way I would jump into a new truck price...temptation is fleeting as I re read this.

Rackseeker

Making it tempting to part with my all factory Chevy 2500HD 4WD crew cab 6litre gas engine, 4-11 gears and other bells and whistles and only 95000 miles and big AND its paid for. But I would need to replace it, no way I would jump into a new truck price...temptation is fleeting as I re read this.
I have a 2016 GMC 2500 HD 4wd crew cab 6L, with fiberglass topper, clean as new one with 40k miles. I have put 3k miles on it in the last year, thats with 2 trips to Missouri last year during deer season.

Jcalder

Supporter
I have a 2016 GMC 2500 HD 4wd crew cab 6L, with fiberglass topper, clean as new one with 40k miles. I have put 3k miles on it in the last year, thats with 2 trips to Missouri last year during deer season.
How do you like that truck.

Laserman1

It’s not just trucks. I had a offer for $36000.00 for my 2014 FJ cruiser. I bought it in 2017 for $29000.00 which is $3000 more than it sold for new in 2014 on the showroom floor.

Rackseeker

How do you like that truck.
I love the truck, just more truck than I need. It sits in the garage most of the time, I sold my bass boat and currently looking to downsize to a aluminum boat. Thinking about down sizing trucks also. My wife doesnt really understand wanting to down size since its paid for. Just kicking around the idea.

Jcalder

Supporter
I love the truck, just more truck than I need. It sits in the garage most of the time, I sold my bass boat and currently looking to downsize to a aluminum boat. Thinking about down sizing trucks also. My wife doesnt really understand wanting to down size since its paid for. Just kicking around the idea.
Thanks. Planning on trying to find one next year after we get my wife’s ride paid off.

Hardwoodmaterials

Let Carmax, Carvana, KBB make you an online offer. All you have to do is put in the VIN number, answer a few questions about the condition and history and they will make you an offer. I sold my 2018 Titan to Carmax about 6 weeks ago for over $2,500 more than I gave for it brand new. They made the highest online offer, I drove to their place, a guy walked around it and took a quick look inside and I left with a check for the online offer amount in about 30 minutes. No haggling or anything.

Forvols

I love mine also never been abused or really overloaded for anything...so think I will just keep it. No truck payment with a solid truck paid off is nice...

ttf909

Supporter
My dad sold his play car for 2k more than he gave for it in oct 2019 this week.
Dealer offered to buy my 2018 f150 4x4 xlt 43k miles for 37500 this week also .

Latest posts