Truck Hunting

Specializedjon

The way my season's going....I think I'm switching to "truck hunting" on 840. Looks like there's good opportunity 'bout every 1/2 mile or so. Please respect my "hide" when you pass an old red GMC with a roll bar and KC lights.
jump driving GIF

swd

Hit my first deer in my truck on the way to camp a few weeks ago. Busted a few of the retaining clips on the bumper, but the truck is mostly OK. She barrel rolled and flew about 10 feet. Was reaching in the console to get my pistol to finish her; she jumped up and took off.

westtntoms

Was on my way hunting last year. Passing a large truck on 269 and a deer somehow got by him, not me. Hit him dead on doing 75, ran completely over him, he came out just under my door. 10 pt, dead as a door nail. So was my truck. Limped home, called insurance and a tow truck.

FredRog72

There appears to be a lot of opportunity on I-40 going West past Dickson if you're looking for new territory. I noticed this past weekend that it looked like some of the trucks had built in grinders to assist in the road side processing!

Latest posts