Trijicon Accupoint

meat hunter

Has anyone here used this scope? Specifically the TR23. I have looked through and owned a LOT of scopes including Swarovski,Zeiss and Nightforce. None that I have looked through have given me the wow factor of this big Trijicon. What say y'all?

meat hunter

reloadxx said:
I got one about 2tbe months ago from cabelas the 5x20x50 and love it wish i had trijcon on all my guns they have them on sale for 875the i think

$875 is a great price but Cabela's is out of them.

Is there anything about the Trijicon that you don't like?

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Nope only thing i got to get use to is the targe turrets since this is my first scope with them on it and i love it very clear i was coyote hu ting the otber day and had 12 deer come out at 600 yards and on 20 power and focused it was very clear cant say enough about tbere product imo

meat hunter

I could not find a negative word about the Trijicon on several boards other than the 1000 yard shooters say it doesnt have enough elevation for going that long. I'will never go that far so I went ahead and bought one from a guy on ARF. Watching it come to me via UPS Quantum view. Can't wait. :)

meat hunter

I'm really surprised that with all the quality scope lovers on this board that not more of them use the Trijicons.

Latest posts