Trigger Tech trigger for Remmie 700

Forvols

I just put a single stage drop in Trigger Tech trigger in my Excalibur Matrix 355 crossbow. I am pretty impressed with it over stock and just the build parts and attention to detail out of the box was impressive. Once installed WOW, no creep, no grit, you chocolate chip cookie crossbow it is at the wall break is clean and mine came in at 2.7lbs. Trigger tech also makes a drop in for a Rem 700 now. Any of you guys have one in your 700 looking for some feedback. I got a early 80s 700 in 30-06 looking for a better trigger.

Hardwoodmaterials

I tried to order a trigger for my Rem 700 when they first posted them on their site for $85. I sent them a few emails and always got replies within a day or two trying to get one ordered. They told me it would be a few months before they shipped any so they wouldn't let me order one. Roughly a week later I was on their site looking around and noticed they had them in stock for $129. I emailed the same guy I was emailing with the week before and asked him about it and he said the price went up to $129 due to high demand and he asked how many I wanted to order! Needless to say I didn't buy one and ordered a Timney for that rifle.

Latest posts