Trehalose

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

Not hijacking but I have used Stevia since July.

Kimber45

Kimber45

Pic IN the Casa":1wldjy90 said:

The more and more I read about sugar, the more it concerns me. Of course, some of the substitutes have seeming additional danger.
I’m a coffee drinker, 6-8 cups a day. The amount of sugar I put in coffee is ridiculous. I’m not big on milk/creamer in coffee, but am drinking a cup now with milk (no sugar no sweetener at all) so may push thru that long term if I can..
This Trehalose may put the other substitute sweetners out of business if it turns out to be as safe as they “think” it is. It’s still pretty new, but available online. Just wondered if anyone here had tried it yet.

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Not sure I've ever replaced regular sugar for any trailer hoes. Not saying I haven't just can't remember ;)

D

Deer Whisperer

Pic IN the Casa":3f3oj5vt said:

Stevia user here also. All natural and no calories. Nothing bad about it, as far as I know.
I'd like to know more about the other stuff. It may be just as good, or even better. It it natural?

DaveB

DaveB

You can use pure honey as a substitute, it is what my Wife uses. CFA has those little packets that are just exactly the right size for a cuppa joe.

I have a long story about sugar cane. If you can get it and it is pure, it is powerful sweet.

pressfit

pressfit

DaveB":20x2289p said:
You can use pure honey as a substitute, it is what my Wife uses. CFA has those little packets that are just exactly the right size for a cuppa joe.

I have a long story about sugar cane. If you can get it and it is pure, it is powerful sweet.
Cfa??

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
pressfit":3qyitkc3 said:
DaveB":3qyitkc3 said:

Cfa??

Chick Fill A ? :rotf:

DaveB

DaveB

yeppers, CFA is Checik-fil-A. Next to my fried chicken there's is the best there is. Exceptin Gus' and about ten others.

Latest posts