Trees hitting the ground

BowGuy84

pass-thru said:
what are they paying?
x2

sounds like a very select cut. Are you happy with the job they have done at not damaging other trees? How about clean up? Are they leaving the tops for cover or taking it all?

Snap a couple of pics when you get the chance...I like seeing pics of TSI and not afraid to admit it.

flhunter

Yes they are doing a great job,very carefull about damaging other trees, so far only what we targeted is going down.They will run over the tops with a dozer and matted it all down , we have someone coming to cut some of the tops for firewood.also when they are ready to leave will grade with the dozer and spread grass seed on the bare spots.Logs price will be up for bid with several buyers

JCDEERMAN

I would think the prices would be sky-high right now due to all the rebuilding from the tornado disasters from above us and down south of us.

PickettSFHunter

Walnut is very high here right now. Speculation says we will be a buffer regulated county for thousand cankers pretty soon so everyone is cutting every walnut around. Post up some pics of your logging operation!

Jarred525

smstone22 said:
Walnut is very high here right now. Speculation says we will be a buffer regulated county for thousand cankers pretty soon so everyone is cutting every walnut around. Post up some pics of your logging operation!

I have got to get my pics up sometime. My operation is on hold right now and has been for a couple of months due to the weather. I let the guys move to another job where they could keep working. My place is too steep for the wet weather. Hope to have them back mid June.

Latest posts