• Help Support TNDeer:

Travel Trailer Owners

eddie c

If and when you buy a camper, build a canopy to park it under when it's sitting at home not being used. You're welcome.
If you can't build a canopy, at least buy a cover designed for it. A tarp doesn't breathe and can trap moisture. The first camper I didn't cover and was amazed how much junk would collect in the rain gutter and against the roll out canopy.
Another thing I did was installed a 30 amp breaker and outlet on the storage shed beside where I park my camper. I had been using a 30 to 15 amp adapter plug and it got a hot spot on it and melted.
Having it plugged in helps maintain the battery. Plus it came in handy when our grandson lost his job due to coronavirus and he stayed in the camper a few weeks last year.

41Magnum

Don't purchase one until you have a place to store it out of the weather. Thats the only thing I can add.
70CD2CEE-6474-4B06-B2D7-E4E9A92E7EC4.jpeg

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts