• Please read the guidelines for using the classifieds here

Trailer for tractor

Gravey

Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 20-22’ bumper pull trailer and 20’ needs to be the deck length as an 18’ + 2’ dovetail won’t work. Also needs to have 5200 or 7000 lb axles with brakes. I live near Murfreesboro but will drive for the right deal new or used in good condition. If you know of one please pass along.

Thanks!

double browtine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine bought one brand new from a dealer down near Chattanooga I think. I will find out tomorrow and let you know. It was a good price for a new trailer just like you are wanting.

redblood

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gravey call the saddle shop in triune. They have the best prices by far for what you are looking for. Fixing to buy one myself

redblood

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was fixing to buy a 6.5x12 at tsc and had buddy tell me about them. Saved me 750.00. 1700 at tsc vs 950 cash there.

Gravey

Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was fixing to buy a 6.5x12 at tsc and had buddy tell me about them. Saved me 750.00. 1700 at tsc vs 950 cash there.
I’ve stopped there before but it’s been several years ago. Been out all day so didn’t get to call anybody but have a few to call and see what they have or can get.

Wiley

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like my 20' Lawrimore tubing trailer. I had them add a few custom features when they built it. Got a better deal than anybody else offered even after the options were added. That was 5 years ago but they still build very good, hight quality trailers.

There's a dealer tab on this link that lists dealers in several states ......

Last edited:

Gravey

Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like my 20' Lawrimore tubing trailer. I had them add a few custom features when they built it. Got a better deal than anybody else offered even after the options were added. That was 5 years ago but they still build very good, hight quality trailers.

There's a dealer tab on this link that lists dealers in several states ......
Thanks! I just sold a gooseneck Lawrimore because I no longer have a truck to pull it. Heavy duty and very well built trailers for sure.

Latest posts