Tracker 800 at BassPro

Lost_dawg

just trying to see if anyone has had one of the Tracker 800's from BassPro? I've been looking at them and the Polaris 1000. Huge price difference in these. But don't know much about service and reliability. I bought one the Axis 500's at Lowes and that was a huge mistake. Luckily they have a 30 day return policy.

utvolsfan77

just trying to see if anyone has had one of the Tracker 800's from BassPro? I've been looking at them and the Polaris 1000. Huge price difference in these. But don't know much about service and reliability. I bought one the Axis 500's at Lowes and that was a huge mistake. Luckily they have a 30 day return policy.
Sorry, it's not the same models you asked about, but I did the exact same thing two years ago. I compared and read literally ever review posted at the time. After reading the reviews on the Trackers, many that had to be returned were returned for the same recurring problems, including some that were new and never used. Some owners referred to extremely poor parts quality as well. So, when all was said and done, I ended up going with a Polaris Ranger 570 Premium and am very glad I did.

Last edited:

Happysack

If I'm not mistaken the Trackers are Arctic Cats. I bought a new Arctic Cat a few years ago and it was the worst purchase ever.I had nothing but problems out of it and after the warranty ran out the company told me they were aware of the issues with the bikes would not be issuing a recall.

Snake

If I'm not mistaken the Trackers are Arctic Cats. I bought a new Arctic Cat a few years ago and it was the worst purchase ever.I had nothing but problems out of it and after the warranty ran out the company told me they were aware of the issues with the bikes would not be issuing a recall.
Didn't ARTIC CAT sell out? Bought a 250 long time ago brand new , it was a hoss for a 2wdrive .

RobDooley

Personally, I think anything Johnny Morris has (boats, atv's, etc.) is substandard to most other options out there. I try my best not to go to BPS, they are higher than most. I would recommend the Polaris.

Lost_dawg

Wound up getting this beauty this weekend!!

Attachments

• C36788FA-DAA3-4314-9C0A-1B01C027DFF5.jpeg
    C36788FA-DAA3-4314-9C0A-1B01C027DFF5.jpeg
    446 KB · Views: 101

Latest posts