Top SEC men’s program

RobbyW

As an Arkansas fan I am pretty happy with the hogs being ranked 8th in CFB.

I got to thinking and I think Arkansas can claim being the top men's athletic program in the SEC and probably the nation.

Last major men's sports results:
Basketball- elite 8 2020 final ranking 10
Baseball- ranked #1 most of the season final ranking 8

Football- currently ranked 8th

Thoughts?

BamaProud

If you only look at games played to far on the 2021 football schedule one can make a strong argument they are the best team in the Nation. Alabama and Georgia's "big" wins over Miami and Clemson aren't looking as impressive today as they did a few weeks ago. Arkansas went to Texas and beat them, then beat A&M on a neutral site.

PillsburyDoughboy

If you only look at games played to far on the 2021 football schedule one can make a strong argument they are the best team in the Nation. Alabama and Georgia's "big" wins over Miami and Clemson aren't looking as impressive today as they did a few weeks ago. Arkansas went to Texas and beat them, then beat A&M on a neutral site.
Texas A@M is clearly struggling this year at the QB position much like Clemson is. As horrible as Mond was compared to the say Jones or Trevor he was still pretty decent for what Texas A@M was able to get. Gotta give them credit. They went into Texas and Whopped them. Whooped them good. Not sure that would happen twice. I feel certain when they face Georgia, Ole Miss and ALABAMA they are not going to look so impressive. CAn't Stand Jerry Jones and all he represents and he went to college there so made me sick to my stomach when he was out there on the field getting his 20 seconds of fame in with the players last weekend. So they can go such a goat rope for all I care.