top 10 steakhouse in nashville

pressfit

I ate at Ruth Chris in Nashville a couple of weeks ago.. probably the best steak I have ever eaten... never heard of this place..thanks for sharing!

Redfred16

I told my boss about this. He's eaten there, said it's REALLY good, but you pay for it. Last summer they took some customers to eat there, each entree was $50'ish and the appitizer plate for the table was $120(but fed 6 according to the menu).

As soon as I win the Powerball I'll swing by there to test it out.

jb3

I have friends that have eaten there and they say the food is excellent. I'll make it there someday, but in the mean time there are a lot of other places in town that will get my money before they do.

BuckWild

Supporter
$75 per person is average price range...think I'll stick to cooking my own steaks thank you. :D :D

leader

One of my vendors took me there when I was in town to check out their operation. More than EXCELLENT!!!!

Model70Man

Ruth's Chris has an awesome filet. We go there 3 times a year and get the same thing every time. I must say though, the one in Nashville makes me feel like I'm in a dungeon and the dining experience is not as nice. It is run down and is in need of a complete remodel. The one in Knoxville is very nice and the dining is much better with a view of the river at almost every table.

TAFKAP

WGK said:
I was very disappointed in the last meal I had at flemming in knoxville.

The only one I've ever had in Memphis was terrible......BBQ sauce at a "prime" steakhouse?????

No thanks.

The next time I want to splurge $30 for a steak, Restaurant Iris's "Surf 'n' Turf" is where it be
Dining6.jpg

Model70Man

WGK said:
I was very disappointed in the last meal I had at flemming in knoxville.

I too had bad experiences at Flemmings on our anniversary and on my wifes birthday. We thought the first bad experience was a fluke so we went back a second time. The first bad experience was no fluke and was confirmed with the second bad experience.

Otterman

Pic IN the Casa said:
I'll take Flemings over ANY other steakhouse, especially in Nashville.

Hands down the best!!!!!!!

A little more affordable, and very good, is Stoney River.

BlountArrow

I love an excellent steak and dont care to spend $100+ for the wifey and me to enjoy such a thing at a restaurant once or twice a year. The Kayne Prime duck tacos and NY strip is already callig my name. I've ate at a few Ruth's Chris' over the years, but I think I have to say the best steak I have ever eaten is from the Old Hickory Steakhouse in the Opryland Hotel. I was surprised too, but I think it beats any other steak I've ever had. I'm a Porterhouse fan myself.

Latest posts