To laugh or cry lol

Newt

Made the plunge into the tss world today apex 12 ga 3 1/2 8 shot honestly because that was all I could find in the few minutes I searched websites. Have shot mag blends for years and love them and always thought they where pricey at $40 a box, until I ordered two boxes of apex lol $137 with tax and shipping, just kinda crazy the direction this thing is headed in, I am sure I will love them and buy more but dang pricey.
6AF9C5AB-C9F7-478E-998D-656BF2A56384.png

megalomaniac

TSS shot isn't getting cheaper... in the future will only cont to go up.

I dont handload shotshells and I only shoot 6 to 8 per year, but I've thought about stockpiling 20lbs of shot as an investment and just in case.

We are completely at the mercy of China for the components. As much as I love turkey hunting, that does not sit well with me

TheLBLman

A 2 1/2 ounce payload?!?!

Yes, you are going to cry,
when you feel the recoil!

I have a 3 1/2" chamber in my heavy 12 ga turkey gun,
but found the 2 1/4 ounce loads a bit much on recoil.
Don't see much need and no desire to go above 2 oz.

Have mainly been using 1 3/4 and 1 7/8 oz loads,
as the difference in felt recoil is huge, compared to over 2 ounce loads.

Newt

I can only imagine LBL man , i would say it will be a real mule kicker

mike52

Some people complain about the price of TSS shells. You are not shooting them like a dove hunt. If you ever see what TSS shot will do you will be glad you paid the price. I was skeptical at first about using a small shot size (normally shot #5 lead) shot #8 last year with a 20 ga and was impressed with the pattern , smaller shot /greater number of impacts . No more birds than I kill 2 boxes would be a lifetime supply !!!

Andy S.

Congrats on jumping into TSS world. Let me/us save you some time, money, wasted pellets and recoil. Kill you a few with your 12G to justify some of the sunk cost, then sell it and setup a small, nimble compact 20G or 28G and never look back. Good luck going forward.

Southern Sportsman

Congrats on jumping into TSS world. Let me/us save you some time, money, wasted pellets and recoil. Kill you a few with your 12G to justify some of the sunk cost, then sell it and setup a small, nimble compact 20G or 28G and never look back. Good luck going forward.
It's the almost inevitable progression. It took me a few years, but now it's been a while since my 12 gauge turkey home defense gun saw daylight.

Newt

Yes sir that is in the future for sure. I have two daughters that are 4 and 2 so the perfect alibi to down size to a 20 ga!

Hunt 365

I've figured it out guys. I'm going to load a TSS shell. Then price it double what the next highest price shell is. Folks will think it's the best, and I'm rich. Then I'll buy up all the shells that were just fine 3 years ago and still have a million dollars

Southern Sportsman

I've figured it out guys. I'm going to load a TSS shell. Then price it double what the next highest price shell is. Folks will think it's the best, and I'm rich. Then I'll buy up all the shells that were just fine 3 years ago and still have a million dollars
I saw a guy sell 100 EMPTY 20 gauge 3" federal hulls today for $200. So this plan may not be as crazy as it sounds. But if you're gonna do it, now's the time.

Latest posts